475 ilvl rogue LFR 10m

90 Night Elf Rogue
Like the title says, i'm a 475 ilvl rogue looking for a raid team. I am currently 1/6 MV i know the first 4 fights. Looking for something semi-hardcore and will raid from 8-12 most nights i can't do monday,friday,saturday though. Leave messages if interested thanks.

Battletag Illidyne#1748
Edited by Illidine on 10/10/2012 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
<OldSkool> is a newly formed 10 Man raiding guild looking for solid competent players to start pushing through MOP heroic raiding content. We intend on raiding Tuesday, THursday, and Sunday from 9-1 Est time. Whisper Saze on icecrown server for more information. Or add me to realid and ill get back to you. Sieruc@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Our Raid schedule is TUE,WED,THU (7:00pm - 10:15pm est).

Our Motto is ---> "Heroic Progression, Purples, and Sleep"

We are here to create a raiding environment catering to the sleep schedules of real REAL EST jobs.

We also use a "9 hours a week model", further catering to real life beyond the game. WE used this model to successfully raid all heroic content in DS, and are looking to do the same for Panda-land.

-->Show for raid times, flasks provided, repairs provided, potions provided, food provided, be done for rest of evening and no commitments beyond that. Its a sweet deal, if your reliable enough to maintain your attendance.

We have 1 raiding roster spot left. Can fit either a Monk(tank or heal), or a DK/Warrior (tank or DPS) to finalize the MOP RAID ROSTER. (fine with snaking a competent rogue for the last spot as well)

We get achieves, the special mounts, the titles, the nerd-points, for every raiding member on the roster. A nifty benefit for participating in a small roster guild. If you are reliable and want to have fun raiding, come join us!

If you are interested, you can contact Mouze, in game on the Executus server, (battletag : Dirty30Mouze#1578 ; realid : peytonwhite@hotmail.com) and start the process there.

www.tanda.guildportal.com
Edited by Mouze on 10/10/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Hey man, my name is Cameron, and I am the guild leader of <Toothpaste Defense> 4/6 MV We are a newly formed guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We recently transferred to one of the top US servers so we can compete and raid at a fast progressive level for MoP. I'm looking for a strong dps Rogue, seems like you qualify. Below is the normal cut and paste just giving guild information.
Anyways hit me up on real-id if you want to check us out or chat about potentially coming over. I'm not recruiting for the bench, I need YOU to raid with us, not watch from the side. My real id is ca2curran@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Looking to push progression in MoP?

<Toothpaste Defense> is a reformed level 25, 10 man guild new to Kil’Jaeden (US) comprised of members who have raided progression with each other since TBC. Since that time we have amassed multiple server firsts and achievements throughout TBC, Wrath and Cataclysm, and we have now regrouped for MoP. Our core group is almost full, and we are looking for a few more exceptional, dedicated players to round it out for MoP. We will be pushing content from launch, and expect dedication and hard work from our raiders. This means you should be raid ready by the release of the first raid content, a 1 week time window. If you cannot meet these demands, we may not be the guild for you. Also, you need to be able to take a joke and handle adult humor.

This is not a casual guild, this is a fulltime progression guild, and you will be expected to carry your own weight in raids. This means min/maxed enchants, gems etc… Our raid leader will direct the fights, however he will not hold your hand through every fight, you should know your responsibilities and how to execute them effectively. I.E. fire=bad, so don’t stand in it.
That being said, we are also a fun guild, and love to joke around! Keeping the raid light and happy makes for more motivated and efficient players, just please have a sense of humor.
We offer a great deal of benefits for active raiders, such as guild repairs on raid nights, cauldrons, feasts, contests, etc…For more information or to apply, please visit our website at www.toothpastedefense.guildlaunch.com

Notice to Monk applicants: If you plan to raid on a monk, you must be raid ready by the release of content, and have relevant healing/DPS/tanking parses from your current raiding character to be considered. (BWD and BoT are not relevant parses)

Raid Times: Tuesday- Thursday 7-10p.m. PST (8-12 Central, 9-1 Eastern)
Current needs:
DPS: 1 Melee (Rogue, Warrior)
If you are a healer that will also off-spec DPS, that is a plus.

All knowledgeable, heroic-experienced DPS are encouraged to apply.

If you are looking to push progression in MoP, and want to raid with mature and experienced players that put in as much hard work as you do, then this is the place for you!
If you are interested, or have any other questions, add RealID ca2curran@yahoo.com (GM) or jross991@yahoo.com (Raid Lead) or visit our website to apply. Application process is very short. www.toothpastedefense.guildlaunch.com.

Cheers and Happy Raiding!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Hi there,

We are a tue-thur 745-1030pm EST 25m Horde raiding guild, we have a couple open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild (8/8 DS HM) on the Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot. Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.

We raid 745-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events.

Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a rogue for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Mogu'shan Vaults - 1/6 heroic modes, 6/6 normal modes.

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
* Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
* ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
* ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier13_25/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Please send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com so we can set up a time to chat via skype or vent. Will pay for transfer if accepted.

Our raid times are Tue Wed Thu 8:30pm - 11:30pm est. 10m
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled rogue to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US37 25m, and also 1/6 HM. We do not recruit for the bench, this is for a core spot. Our goal is to progress through the content as quick as possible and we're looking for players with the same goals. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can head to our website http://www.semanticsguild.com and fill out an app, or add me to real id on Prowl#1190. You can also contact our GM Sauce with sauce@semanticsguild.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
1/6 Heroic 25m (Server 1st H: Stone Guard)
6/16 Normal 25m

13/13 Heroic 25m
7/7 Heroic 25m
8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 10/07/2012)

*High*
Mage
Boomkin
Holy Pally
DK DPS

*Medium*
Furry Warrior
Rogue
Hunter

*Low*
Warlock
Ele
Shadow Priest

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
<Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Please send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com so we can set up a time to chat via skype or vent. Will pay for transfer if accepted.

Our raid times are Tue Wed Thu 8:30pm - 11:30pm est. 10m
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]