Listen up rogues

90 Human Rogue
I've been trolling the rogue forums for quiet a bit on how under powered our class is. But take the time, and gear up. At first playing my rogue was awful, getting raped every class I versued. But as I geared up (which im still wearing greens) I noticed how much easier everything was. Let me tell you, I have greens for weapons and I crit between 60-110k and its not uncommon either. I will say we do need some adjustments for the time being but I will let the season progress and climb the arena ladder. I will come to a conclusion soon. But rogue's ARENT GARBAGE AS EVERYONE CLAIMS. Grinding gear blows, I know. But try this...

Optional Prey of the Weak

Open Prem>Slice N Dice> Cheapshot>Shadow Blades> Dance ambush Eviserate at 5 combos>stun before cheapshot ends(CS or KS) pump out more ambushes and eviserates.

Any class will drop from this if not properly prepared. You most likely will get a trink which = stun.

I speak strictly from the PvP Pov and if you are fully geared, heroic weapons and everything and you still think rogues are garbage. You're a baddie xD
Edited by Shizz on 10/10/2012 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I dare you to try and hit 2200 without a BM Hunter on your team. I love how your ultimate opener is used by every Rogue currently. Any player with half a brain would trinket, instant CC you, and then /laugh at your damage because you wasted all your CDs. Then they would continue to kite you, outdamage you, CC you, and basically train the !@#$ out of you until you die (which takes about 2 minutes.)
Edited by Vish on 10/10/2012 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
To bad hes not a BM hunter and second off BM wasnt viable for 3s in s11 cough cough*. My hunter runs survival in arena.

EDIT: Oh its very easy to anticipate a trink when you pop CD's. So if you have "half brain" reaction time you can easily re stun them for atleast 2.5 seconds in which you can get another evis off and trink his instant CC for pressure or just sit it and build off the pressure you have. Keep trolling with your level 85 gear.
Edited by Shizz on 10/10/2012 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/10/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Shizz
To bad hes not a BM hunter and second off BM wasnt viable for 3s in s11 cough cough*. My hunter runs survival in arena.

Too bad I am reffering to right now troll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Learn to play your class bud. If you have way better gear than me and troll on how rogues are garabage get over the fact that heroic vial and legendaries will no longer tumble over anything in its path and rogue is a pure skill based class.
Edited by Shizz on 10/10/2012 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Learn to play your class bud. If you have way better gear than me and troll on how rogues are garabage get over the fact that heroic vial and legendaries will no longer tumble over anything in its path and rogue is a pure skill based class.

Wow you're so right man. Now go hit Glad WITHOUT a BM hunter on your team. Don't worry I'll wait. He's so good guys he'll definitely show us how it is done. Dead serious go do 2s or 3s as RPM or RLS. Go do 2s with any class other than a Hunter and let me know how long it takes you to reach 2400+.
Edited by Vish on 10/10/2012 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Wow you're so right man. Now go hit Glad WITHOUT a BM hunter on your team. Don't worry I'll wait. He's so good guys he'll definitely show us how it is done.

So your saying instead of playing with a good comp I should run a comp like rogue rogue rogue? Wtf? Of course Im going to run a good comp inorder to get the highest ratting possible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Wow you're so right man. Now go hit Glad WITHOUT a BM hunter on your team. Don't worry I'll wait. He's so good guys he'll definitely show us how it is done.

So your saying instead of playing with a good comp I should run a comp like rogue rogue rogue? Wtf? Of course Im going to run a good comp inorder to get the highest ratting possible.

So you're being carried by a Hunter who does 5x more damage than you do, but only keeps you around for Smoke Bomb? Am I missing something here or are you just making my points for me?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Not amusing. You don't understand the current problems of rogues in PvP settings and you're calling everyone else bad.

Ok.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
10/10/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Grimfeather
It's not about correcting you. It's about fighting ignorance.

English are serious business
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
10/10/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Woran
English are serious business

ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
10/10/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Shizz
I've been trolling the rogue forums

Thank you for telling me in advance not to read the rest of your posts. It saved a pretty good chunk of time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/10/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Vish
I dare you to try and hit 2200 without a BM Hunter on your team. I love how your ultimate opener is used by every Rogue currently. Any player with half a brain would trinket, instant CC you, and then /laugh at your damage because you wasted all your CDs. Then they would continue to kite you, outdamage you, CC you, and basically train the !@#$ out of you until you die (which takes about 2 minutes.)

if they cc you after trinketing then simply blind. restealth resap reopen
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've been trolling the rogue forums

He came back for seconds and ended up getting thirds.

Rogues are below average in full honor gear + heroic weps, full Mav and t1 weps on beta prior to 3 sanguinary vein nerfs was average at best. Though, on TR with t2 weps the damage jump makes the class acceptable.

The mobility/extended survivability due to the 60 tier and being overdependent on cooldowns and nerfing other classes/specs like BM hunters and warriors will go a long way into fixing rogues.

To be honest though, the CD issue probably won't be fixed so have fun being a 1 dimensional waddling bot.
Edited by Nahj on 10/11/2012 3:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Open Prem>Slice N Dice> Cheapshot>Shadow Blades> Dance ambush Eviserate at 5 combos>stun before cheapshot ends(CS or KS) pump out more ambushes and eviserates.

1. This isn't even the best opener, below IS the best opener:
Premed->SnD->Cheap Shot->Rupture->SDance/SBlades/On-use Trinket->Ambush+Evis Spam->throw in a Garrote as CS ends if it is a healer or caster, etc.

2. Due to the insane amount of CC in the game right now, I almost ALWAYS have to blow my PvP trinket, and in most cases Cloak of Shadows, just to insure that I can hit my target without getting uber peeled.

3. Our damage outside of Shadow Dance or Shadowblades is complete garbage so if the target lives through your burst you are pretty much screwed and lost the game.

4. You must not play against many good Mages/Warlocks/BM Hunters/Warriors. All these classes, at one time or another, have used one of their many CCs to take care of my healer and in the meantime 100-0 me in a Deep, Shockwave, Intimidate, etc. It's out of control right now and if you can't recognize this then you have no idea what you're doing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]