Brew of the month club 2012

I tried to do the quest to renew my membership to the brewfest this year, but after buying the registration form I got a message telling I already completed that quest.

I tried opening a ticket to know if the renewal mechanic had changed or if membership was now made permanent, but they told me they did not gave hint about the game.

I was refereed to fan site and this forum, but I was unable to find anything concrete anywhere.

So can anybody confirm me if membership is now permanent or if im suffering from so kind of bug.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Just bought a new membership form with the same results so it's definitely not just you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same thing for my character, down to the letter. Same response from the GM ticket as well. I can't help but feel that they didn't read the tickets very closely, as this does not seem to be related to game advice.

If the mechanic has changed (and I can find no evidence on any of the fan sites), it would be nice if they could at least yank the item from my character and refund the tokens so I can use them elsewhere.
Reply Quote
The brewfest is about to expire, I still don't have the slightest idea of what I should do or what to expect of this situation. My token are about to expire and if I end up losing my membership beacause of some bug I believe I will end up slightly iritated let's say.

So anyone can give me a idea, or will I only get botched answer ?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I joined at the end of Wrath, and been receiving the monthly brews even though I've never renewed the membership (and I didn't bother renewing this year because of that). No idea if the membership/renewal requirements ever changed with Cata and/or MoP, but it's possible everyone will still get the November brew. I'll be learning in a couple weeks whether or not I should have tried to renew myself.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I thought there was a brewfest vendor outside the main auction house along side gramosh hold that took brewfest tokens. Probably wrong though.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I have renewed my Brewfest Membership Every Year...

This year, I purchase the form and get a message that I have already completed the quest and the vendor won't let me sell the form back.

I submitted a ticket for a refund and was told "We are looking into this and, as such, will not process a refund. Please keep an eye on the forums and fansites for further information on this issue."

Now Brewfest 2012 is over and I have a literally USELESS form that cost me 200 brewfest tokens that I could have used for other stuff...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]