Winter is Coming 11/16HM LF 1 Ranged for Core

90 Pandaren Priest
Hey friends, Winter is Coming (11/16 HM, 10-man raiding) is recruiting 1 ranged DPS for core! We need one of the following:

• Elemental Shaman Dedicated DPS
• Shadow Priest Dedicated DPS
• Balance Druid Dedicated DPS
• Warlock

About Us:
<Winter is Coming> is a 10-man Horde guild that has had various homes throughout the years — Dark Iron, Illidan, Mug'thol. We're a devoted team of old friends, many of whom have been playing together for 2-3 years. That being said, we're open and welcoming towards new people, and always ready to add new players to our brotherhood.

We have great admiration and respect for talent, skill, loyalty, effort, and dedication. Most of us would describe <Winter is Coming> as a "hardcore casual guild". What this means is that we strive for the best PvE progression we can achieve without exceeding three raid nights a week. We may raid less hours than most world ranking teams, but we hold ourselves to the same high standard of performance and intelligence.

It is our guild policy that we do not bench raiders, and we do not keep more than 10 core/trial raiders. Therefore, applicants should make absolutely certain that they can attend 98% of raids before applying.

Raiding Hours: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12:00 ST (excluding national and religious holidays)

Requirements:
• Appropriate Gear Level (5.2 pending)
• Appropriate Experience (5.2 pending)
• 21+ years old
• World of Logs parses that demonstrate talented and resourceful DPS. You may check all of your current logs on http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/ — Your most recent DPS logs should be at, above, or close to the orange line.
• An application that demonstrates a good work ethic, a good raiding attitude, reliability, maturity, and effort!

We will always pay for the realm transfers of promising applicants!

Please refer to our website (http://www.winter-approaches.com) in order to read our full guild information and policy (in our Guild Charter) or submit an application! You may also whisper one of our handsome officers: Saladface, Cassim, Kàgome, Azurenia. You may also contact me, Saladface, by Battletag or Real ID:

Saladface#1271 , maxrubell@nyu.edu

Please Note: The Recruitment Needs and Progression side-panels on our website generally take up to one week to update. Our most current recruitment needs and requirements are are always up to date on WoWProgress.
Edited by Saladface on 2/22/2013 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Grow a beard already
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You can't handle the hansomeness
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
By the way, I hate your goggles.
Reply Quote
I'll be sending an application later on today when I get home.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sorry guys, fixed the URL! It now reads http://www.winter-approaches.com

Thanks for catching that, Asarial!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump to update, we just killed Elegon with 2 pugs. Would really love an ele/resto shaman!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump to say we're 6/6 now, and still recruiting a shaman/druid/monk healer (with strong DPS off-spec)!
Edited by Saladface on 10/14/2012 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Bump to update that you still haven't grown a beard.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I don't like beards very much, but maybe if I try one out it will start to grow on me.

*puts on sunglasses*

START TO GROW ON ME

XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
XD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hey someone liked one of your stupid puns! That's a first. And I see you still haven't grown a beard, wtf.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Killed 1/6 HM, recruiting 1 more person! (lots of class options, see above)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Would kill for a strong boomkin!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still searchin!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Still beardless!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
A spot just opened up, so I'm bumping this thread!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
A spot is still open, and we killed another boss! Sha is a punk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
updating to say we're recruiting a tank OR dps now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]