[A] <Chimera> Looking for Shaman/Mage ASAP

90 Night Elf Hunter
<Chimera> is a level 25 guild that has been around since BC, and the guilds that merged to form Chimera were around since launch. We spent a very large period of time at server first. Some things changed, the guild was rebuilt, and here we are..

We are looking for players that aren't afraid to do a little hard work to get things done and who have a team-first mentality. No free rides will be given in this guild and drama will not be tolerated. We are a Progression driven raid and are looking for a few more to fill the needs of the guild.

Primary group is looking for a Shaman (Ele / Enh) [Resto offset and knowledge of using it a plus)... Or a Mage.. Dmg output should be Desirable.

Our raid times are as follows. Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 8:30(first pull) -11:30-12:00 (depends on current progression status.)

12/12 normal (4-7-12)

Apply via our website, or find Myself or Lucki in game for more information.

www.worldofchimera.com

We are looking for the following

Class Needs
Mage - High Demand
Shaman - High Demand

Regardless of where the demands are.. any stellar player will be found a place for.

App it up!
Edited by Frozenwing on 4/7/2013 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Good luck, guys! I was shocked to hear about the unfortunate events, but I know you guys will make a comeback.

-Skorba
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you, It wont be easy.. but we have a solid core. With YEARS of Raiding experience at higher levels of play. I'm confident we can get it going again..

P.S. Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
gonna lose another realm first to a DD/ID/Remix pug?

jk <3 good luck
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
^trololol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/12/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Enemyz
^trololol

ITS NOT A TROLL IF ITS TRUE

YOGG SARON FEASTED ON ALLIANCE TEARS THAT DAY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
gonna lose another realm first to a DD/ID/Remix pug?

jk <3 good luck

Is it really a pug when everyone in the group knew each other?

Also bump for raiding on Durotan, because God knows this server needs some help.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for the kind words guys... I've always found that competition can drive us to do better as players and people... lets hope we can get back to that level to potentially make you guys better.. and vice versa :)
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
I can't believe Chimera is still around. I remember you kiddos used to used to wipe on the easiest crap. Leaders still get their gear and mysteriously quit?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/16/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Frozenwing
I've always found that competition can drive us to do better as players and people

Tell that to liberals.
OHHHHH! POLITICS! BAM.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump,Good luck to ya frozen and your raid team...I remember the former glory of Chimera in BC and would love to see its former glory once again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It shall happen.. already beginning to see good things happen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bumps for the bumpage
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for people hiding behind lvl 61's
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/01/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Elfantastico
Bump for people hiding behind lvl 61's

I'm not hiding and it's pretty funny coming from someone who is most likely a guy playing a female toon. And if you're a woman then I'll be damn, I'd bet my year's salary you don't weigh less than 200 pounds.

I'm simply stating the obvious. Chimera is filled with douchebags.

Just curious if you still play this game, or spend $15 a month to talk here.
Reply Quote
61 Human Rogue
11/01/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Melkoran

I'm not hiding and it's pretty funny coming from someone who is most likely a guy playing a female toon. And if you're a woman then I'll be damn, I'd bet my year's salary you don't weigh less than 200 pounds.

I'm simply stating the obvious. Chimera is filled with douchebags.

Just curious if you still play this game, or spend $15 a month to talk here.

Trust me Mel, I like you but not enough to pay $15 bucks just to talk to you. I'm in a top 5 US guild so what do you think? Hit 2300(in a real BG) after a week or two after taking a long break. Yes I know, I'm amazing. You don't have to tell me Mel. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Was just wondering. I know some psychological profiles require the constant attention from others, so a $15 price tag for that isn't a stretch.

But what do I know? I 'm in computer engineering, with a music minor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]