[A] <Chimera> Looking for Shaman/Mage ASAP

61 Human Rogue
Was just wondering. I know some psychological profiles require the constant attention from others, so a $15 price tag for that isn't a stretch.

But what do I know? I 'm in computer engineering, with a music minor.

Suuuuurrrre you are kiddo. To spend that much time on the forums and game while having a major like that is what I call "bullsh-it".
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why would I lie about my college major? I mean damn, if I were to lie I would just say I was a high ranking executive for the DoD in the R&D department or something.

FPGA coding is some fun shiznit though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
216LBS.. But this thread is getting a bit out of hand... Lets get back to the Focus... I'm going to be the bigger man here.. (for those who actually know me.. it's not easy). and simply ignore the ignorance.
Edited by Frozenwing on 11/4/2012 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just think of it as free bumps, not like you really need them on this realm forum though :/
Reply Quote
61 Human Rogue
Why would I lie about my college major? I mean damn, if I were to lie I would just say I was a high ranking executive for the DoD in the R&D department or something.

FPGA coding is some fun shiznit though.

Cool story brah!

11/04/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Frozenwing
216LBS.. But this thread is getting a bit out of hand... Lets get back to the Focus... I'm going to be the bigger man here.. (for those who actually know me.. it's not easy). and simply ignore the ignorance.

What about when Chimera players would get out of hand and made me look like the bad guy? I know Chimera has some nice players and I'm sorry if you're one of them but you have them to thank.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's a brand new day my friend... Let it go.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Good luck guys =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
MIRA! /sexydance!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for new Recruitment Demands.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump because I CAN! lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Can I get a Bump Bump! lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
BUMP for changes in demands.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Seems like want to be troll. "IM TOP THIS AND THIS" for lvl 61. So good. GL To chimera, shame on you elfantastico.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Teh greatness! :-P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Remember.. My milkshake.. > Your Milkshake :-D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Beware of these guys. If you join them you will have fun and kill bosses like I did in Wrath. If this happens to enough of you they will probably end up server first again which will cause Durotan's server rank to climb and we all know that nobody wants that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lux
Good luck durotan!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for the kind words guys and the free bumps! Keep the Applications coming.. we can use all the solid players we can find.. Chimera will return to it's former glory..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]