Outlands/Northrend spawn rate intended?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
In almost every part of Outlands and Northrend, the number of pet spawns is ridiculously low, maybe about a tenth of the spawn rate in most zones in Azeroth and Pandaria. Is this intended? Getting a rare version of anything from these zones is painful... Also, it certainly makes leveling up through those levels annoying. (Only so many people can farm the bones in Dragonblight.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/11/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Andressa
(Only so many people can farm the bones in Dragonblight.)

I was out there the other day and there were 3 of those pets at each set of bones, they were every where.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
10/11/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Andressa

There are at least 2 places better than dragonblight. You just have to look around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/11/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Reeverswoman

I was out there the other day and there were 3 of those pets at each set of bones, they were every where.

Yes, I leveled up on those mobs as well, and as long as you're at one of the piles of bones by yourself, you'll find enough of them. But I assume that it isn't intended that almost every other spot on these two continents is almost completely devoid of life compared to the other two.
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Hunter
I thought the same thing for Outland so far. Winterspring has far more 17s than Hellfire.

The pet diversity is often very low as well even in very lush areas. In Zangamarsh, it's just small frogs and snakes except for the small area with Sporeling Sprouts. Good for leveling flyers I guess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]