Chemical Imbalance

90 Tauren Paladin
Currently recruiting DPS (Hunter or Ele Shaman prefered). Raid on Saturday nights at 9 pm server.

Who we are:

Chemical Imbalance is led by friends who have raided and gamed together for over 5 years. We have picked up people along the way that are very skillful and charismatic like us. We are a group of skilled players who have strived to be the best at what we do. We have witnessed the toughest boss fights and we have downed them. We have been in top guilds and we have led a guild to be the top contender. We are all very experienced raiders who will not settle for a mediocre guild.

What we have to offer:

Our leadership is top notch. We know how to lead a guild and we know how to lead successful raids. Anything we do, we do with a purpose. This is no casual guild. When we recruit a raider, we expect that raider to be just as dedicated as us. We are not here to be a second rated guild, and we will make sure to help as much as we can to make sure everyone is up to par before raids begin. We are here to compete with the best of the best from the beginning. We offer you the chance to play with elite players without the attitudes.

Who we are looking for:

We are looking for players who have common knowledge of MMOs. Players who can do their research and understand the mechanics of their class. We are looking for players who can do what they need to do and to make sure they are ready for every raid. (i.e.: farming materials, making sure they have the best gear they can have until "tier") We need players who understand they cannot stand in fire, players who can listen to the raid leader. If you cannot do any of this, then I suggest not applying to this guild. As I said, we are not elitist by far, but we are not here to carry people either.

Send me a message in game or visit our website at http://chemicalimbalance.enjin.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]