LFR iLevel Requirement currently too high.

90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/04/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Sarosha
What do you think the odds are that it goes to 458 before the end of the month?

The same odds that you get heroic raiding nerfed so you can enjoy not playing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/04/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Sarosha
What do you think the odds are that it goes to 458 before the end of the month?

It is definitely a possibility, but I would say the odds are against it.

With the removal of rep requirements, the average player should be able to snag a piece of valor gear in the next week. That, combined with Headless Horseman rings, should open the door to a lot of folks.

It all comes down to population and time. Obviously, if things drag on *too* long, they'll fix it - but by then most of the raiders may have moved on anyway, so no harm no foul at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Like I said earlier, I am glad that its not to quick to go about doing it all. Working for something is fun to do.

Ex: Entering cheat codes into a game can be fun for a bit but usually makes the replayability/play time of a game decay at an extremely rapid rate.

This is because people aren't working for it, just like not being able to go into lfr without putting a bit of effort in.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Postonforums
I dont think you realize how many people are going to be shocked on tuesday when they are locked out of lfr for 3-7 ilevels and are going to flip a lid.

2,000,001?

Will it be as many people that got pissed and quit because challenge modes might of had a teleport?

As many people that "CANT KILL SHA TOO HARD"

As many people that "Magmaw is too hard Im a kingslayer damnit!"

Another "Everyone agrees with Sarosha" issue

I know your just bitter because you lost every argument, you might not think so but blizzard does.

Progressive nerfs still here.
Heroics are even easier than Hot's
LFR still on seperate lockout.
Justice buffed to 458
Rep rewards doubled on alts (I called this 3 months ago) and doubled after revered.
Heroic entry lowered to 435 from 440(this wasnt even needed)

The normal bosses might be hard at the moment but I fully expect the progressive nerfs to kick in 30-45 days from now.

I dont expect to see any further world bosses, (too many issues, not enough benefit)

Challenge modes are a non issue now because valor isnt really any higher than heroics anymore.

Im sorry your bitter about all this.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/04/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Sarosha

2,000,001?

Will it be as many people that got pissed and quit because challenge modes might of had a teleport?

As many people that "CANT KILL SHA TOO HARD"

As many people that "Magmaw is too hard Im a kingslayer damnit!"

Another "Everyone agrees with Sarosha" issue

I know your just bitter because you lost every argument, you might not think so but blizzard does.

Progressive nerfs still here.
Heroics are even easier than Hot's
LFR still on seperate lockout.
Justice buffed to 458
Rep rewards doubled on alts (I called this 3 months ago) and doubled after revered.
Heroic entry lowered to 435 from 440(this wasnt even needed)

The normal bosses might be hard at the moment but I fully expect the progressive nerfs to kick in 30-45 days from now.

I dont expect to see any further world bosses, (too many issues, not enough benefit)

Challenge modes are a non issue now because valor isnt really any higher than heroics anymore.

Im sorry your bitter about all this.

I'm not biting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I'll take the "over" on that in a pretty big way.

What do you wish to wager?
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Postonforums
Sarosha, the ilevel requirement is 363, you have 10 days, spend your forum time in game, and you'll be ready for welfare epics.

I think I said before, Ive been ready for it, since I know its coming.

Ill have no problem at least getting my DK into LFR week 1, I dont know if Illl have this character ready or not.

But I have alot of friends and guildies who even after warning them this was coming, arent ready, this is what makes me sure the forum is going to be in flames with QQ come tuesday.

We are also seeing more and more boss and bail every day, this TICKS PLAYERS OFF ROYALLY. Loot you need doesnt drop, bail on dungeon. This especially ticks people off when its the tank or the healer. Dont say run with a guild group, because we both know anything that makes LFG not function gets swiftly fixed since blizzard is too heavily vested in keeping it working.

There is more chance of a giant spider invasion than of the 463 requirement making it through the month.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
With the removal of rep requirements, the average player should be able to snag a piece of valor gear in the next week. That, combined with Headless Horseman rings, should open the door to a lot of folks.

It all comes down to population and time. Obviously, if things drag on *too* long, they'll fix it - but by then most of the raiders may have moved on anyway, so no harm no foul at that point.

This. I think they have made 363 very easy to obtain. I wouldn't be shocked if they made more valor pieces available for honor in the coming weeks.

aww don't get butt hurt! I'm sure you'll be able to kill normal stoneguard after a few weeks of trying and a 35% nerf.

I think hemadbro.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10/04/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Sarosha
this is what makes me sure the forum is going to be in flames with QQ come tuesday.

This really shouldn't affect anything though. It should be looked into whether the complaint is reasonable or not and if not then they shouldn't change anything. The customer is not always right.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Waste

I'll take the "over" on that in a pretty big way.

What do you wish to wager?

Not sure im going to wager, but they have the nerfs seperated into 3 seperate nerf tiers.

The new tier is probably 7 months away.

The next LFR even with the new progression is going to make the last tier at least somewhat obsolete. Tier 15 LFR is going to be about 489-502

So they need enough time for less skilled players to work their way through it.

I think Im close, but im not 100% sure on the exactness
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
But I have alot of friends and guildies who even after warning them this was coming, arent ready, this is what makes me sure the forum is going to be in flames with QQ come tuesday.

No one is disagreeing with this. We are disagreeing that it matters in any way.

We are also seeing more and more boss and bail every day, this TICKS PLAYERS OFF ROYALLY. Loot you need doesnt drop, bail on dungeon. This especially ticks people off when its the tank or the healer. Dont say run with a guild group, because we both know anything that makes LFG not function gets swiftly fixed since blizzard is too heavily vested in keeping it working.

I have yet to pug a heroic. Run with a guild group. Don't complain about something that you have 100% ability to fix yourself.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Hiroran
this is what makes me sure the forum is going to be in flames with QQ come tuesday.

This really shouldn't affect anything though. It should be looked into whether the complaint is reasonable or not and if not then they shouldn't change anything. The customer is not always right.

Changing heroic from 440-435 is alot less needed than a change of lfr from 463 to 458.

This took about a week.

I think the second week will have the change, maybe the third since the second half doesnt come in till then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/04/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Sarosha
The next LFR even with the new progression is going to make the last tier at least somewhat obsolete.

Looks like someone didn't check the ilvl requirement to get into heart of fear LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Changing heroic from 440-435 is alot less needed than a change of lfr from 463 to 458.

This took about a week.

I think the second week will have the change, maybe the third since the second half doesnt come in till then.

I am not saying whether I think it will happen or not and at the end of it all i don't care much, I know what I prefer but oh well.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Ninjablaze

No one is disagreeing with this. We are disagreeing that it matters in any way.

I have yet to pug a heroic. Run with a guild group. Don't complain about something that you have 100% ability to fix yourself.

I already knocked down that argument.

ANYTHING THAT MAKES LFG NOT FUNCTIONS GETS FIXED QUICKLY.

Cata heroics could be run with a guild group and not have problems, but look what that got us.

Any suggestion has to make LFG function not guild groups.
Reply Quote
The next LFR even with the new progression is going to make the last tier at least somewhat obsolete.

Looks like someone didn't check the ilvl requirement to get into heart of fear LFR.

No I didnt, but it wont be too high, heart of fear is only dropping 483's. okie 470, thats not out of the ballpark.

But I wasnt talking heart of fear, I was talking tier 15.
Edited by Sarosha on 10/4/2012 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/04/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Sarosha

This was changed because some noobs finish questing below 440 somehow and don't know how to get a higher ilvl to get into heroics. Everyone knows how to get a higher ilvl to get into LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/04/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Sarosha
ANYTHING THAT MAKES LFG NOT FUNCTIONS GETS FIXED QUICKLY.

Like, the 3 million people quitting.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Ninjablaze

This was changed because some noobs finish questing below 440 somehow and don't know how to get a higher ilvl to get into heroics. Everyone knows how to get a higher ilvl to get into LFR.

REally its MUCH easier to get 440 to get into heroics, I mean do dread wastes enter heroics, its not that hard.

Running one heroic endlessly waiting for a drop, not going to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Not sure im going to wager . . .

A shame, because I like my odds.

If you look at Dragon Soul, it took them 63 days to introduce the progressive nerf buff (9 resets). Now add two factors:

1. Everyone - and I mean everyone - was able to zone in on day 1 of its release (unlike MoP, where you have to level / gear up your whole team); and

2. There seemed to be a lot of people who thought they came too soon (even among the "normal mode" crowd like myself).

The idea that they would cut down that time frame to 45 days is, I think, forum bait more than serious suggestion.

I'm going to say "post Holidays." A little January gift to motivate people who shut down for Christmas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]