[A] <Last Bastion> Late night raid LFM

90 Human Paladin
Greetings Argent Dawn!

Mogu'Shan Vaults has recently opened and the raiding time has begun! Once again our group will be raiding Sunday night/Monday Morning (depending on your time-zone) Our raid time is Sunday night/monday morning at 1am server time. We will be discussing starting slightly sooner in the near future.

As we are still at the beginning of the expansion many people are still deciding on what class and role they want to fill this time so we are looking for everything currently while we figure out roles. Plan is to take a peek at the raid this Sunday and then seriously start blowing through it next week and begin farming it quickly.

Please respond here, In-game mail or whisper myself if you are interested and we can discuss roles and where or how you will fit! We do have Vent!
Edited by Honadan on 10/23/2012 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It is now looking like we will be needing:

One healer- We have a Paladin and a monk healer
One Melee DPS (Tank OS preferred) Warrior or DK would be nice!
One Ranged DPS (Tank OS preferred but more so for Melee) Have a Warlock and a hunter

Again, we are still interested in anyone for any role, this list is how it is appearing right now for what we need. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ok Argent Dawners, looks like this may be our set-up for now:

Tank:
*Paladin
Off Tank:
Healers:
*Paladin
*Monk
*Priest
Melee DPS:
*Rogue
*Rogue
Ranged DPS:
*Hunter
*Warlcok

Anyone still interested please do not hesitate to reply here or ask me in-game as this is not an official list YET. We are headed in to the Vaults this coming Sunday Night!
Edited by Honadan on 10/17/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Jumped in to LFR last night and am feeling confident for our Regualr run this coming Sunday night. In dire need of a 3rd healer and one more ranged DPS (Mage or Shaman please) Again, respond here, In-game mail or whisper me In-game!
Edited by Honadan on 10/10/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Jumping in the Vaults this Sunday night my friends! We are in need of a healer and a ranged DPS! Any one interested is still more then welcome to contact me so to fill spots and get this raid group moving!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Very seriously looking for a ranged DPS, prefer a Mage or Shaman

Very seriously looking for an Off-tank, anything BUT a paladin as we have 2 in our group already

Thank you and plesse respond here, in game mail or whisper me in game if interested!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You only raid one night a week at this point?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/20/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Cinquefoil
You only raid one night a week at this point?

At this current point yes, actually will be discussing this week about starting up a second night to help progression.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Raid group recently became its own guild. <Last Bastion> covers 7/10 of our raid slots with a few fillers here and there. We are still looking for a Mage or Shaman (Any ranged DPS would be stellar!) to fill a permenant role on our raid and/OR guild roster. We are also recruiting people leveling up a good distance, do not want roster filled with 2000 level 15s.

Please respond here, in game mail or whisper myself or a member of <Last Bastion> if interested in joining raid group and/or Guild. Thank you and have a wonderful evening!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Le bump with a tall glass of Please for a mage or shaman with a side order of Guild recruitment!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We now have a full weekly raid group! Will of course still chat with interested parties for fill in spots and as always....... <Last Bastion> is always recruiting!

Also, we will be starting a RBG group/Team soon so please talk to me if interested in that. Again, always interested in folks for leveling, raiding, Scenarios, heroics, PvP or anything else you can think of. Shoot me some mail, reply here or whisper me in game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Havn't started our Rated BG group yet but we will be running some randoms late tonight if anyone wants to join in. Would love to meet some more people in the community!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
[Bump for maximum awesome]

This past week was a good week for us raid-wise, though our night was cut short.
We are still looking for an additional dedicated healer-- please, if interested /whisper myself or Honadan!!!

More to come regarding raid time(s) and possibly an additional weekly raid night, esp. with Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring open(ing).

Raid-talk aside...

We are also running Battlegrounds (non-rated for the moment) as a group more and more frequently prepping ourselves to venture in RBG waters-- if anyone is interested, please throw us a /w and we'll try to connect and get you into the PvP fold as quickly as possible to get this ship out to sea.

<3s my fellow Argent Dawners!

-Abs
Edited by Abercrombie on 11/5/2012 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edit to raid time:

We now start at 11:30PM Sunday night server time instead of 1:00AM monday morning for more progression time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]