Help: Pally leveling question

90 Human Paladin
So I stopped playing about 5 months ago and just came back to find my account compromised and all my holy gear sold (even the pvp..douches) and figured I'd start leveling as Ret and gather holy gear since its what I plan on doing at 90. However I'm hearing the quest gear is tailored to your current spec. Can I simply loophole it and gather all the quests in holy spec, switch to Ret to complete the quests and back to Holy before turning in?

Thanks in advance,
Annoyed Victim.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yep, you can do exactly that. That is what i am doing atm.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Only some of the quest rewards are spec based. There are alot of rewards that let you choose what spec gear you want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sweeeeeeeeet.

Will I know which quests are? I guess I'd figure out in due time, just curious since I won't get on til the weeknd.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
When you pick up the quest it should show you what the reward is or if you have a choice of rewards.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]