Monk Transmogs

90 Human Monk
Let's see your Monk Transmog!
I'm hoping to build a ninjaesque set but figured this will suffice for now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
hideous
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
This will work until I get what I want.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
this is mostly a placeholder set until i get the gear i actually want... but i still think it works pretty well.
Reply Quote
84 Human Monk
@ OP

I think your transmog is rad... If you had a crossbow, you'd look like an old school AD&D monk from the eighties...

Me...I'm going for an evil "Pei Mei" look... I disguised myself as a Pandaren and stole their secrets!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Until I get the gear I actually want this will have to do the guild shirt actually really matches my gear well unfortunately it doesn't show up on armory
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Currently just wearing the dungeon set, but I really want to get a Shado-Pan outfit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Cone of Shame.
Reply Quote
93 Pandaren Monk
I'm aiming for this:
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=90356:64553:90347:90365:64535:64561

But I'm still not sold on the gloves. Any suggestions for alternatives?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I need a new helm
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Mine for the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Hmm, guess mine has not updated for 6 levels, nice!

@ OP
love that you have a monk named Sam Elliot that even looks like Sam somewhat. Cracks me up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I found this on WoWhead and spent like an hour and a half finding the right quests! I just dont know of a nice cloak that would go REALLY well with it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
I like this for now. As soon as I can get the Shado-Pan helmet I'll do something different.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Thanks man.

I am going for the fistwrap look, but unfortunately there are no fist looms.
Though these look pretty cool crossed on my back with the agil enchant and green etched blades. Too bad I cant get a green mask oh well lol.
Reply Quote
Coming through. (I'm not done yet)
Reply Quote
Havent gotten to 90 so havent had time to get the items i really want, but this is kinda what ill be going for.

and hsu, i love it lol that hat is win.
Edited by Anlomar on 10/3/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Monk
I traveled around a lot while leveling 50-55, to build a matching set of pre-90 transmog quest leathers. I even have a matching Katana with a red grip for later when I have a weapon of that type. My set really does look much better in-game, than it does on these horrible armory-pose pictures, lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]