Minfernal Stuck in Tree Trick

90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you find a Minfernal stuck in the tree (as I did after the restart just now) simply assign a keybinding to "Interact With Target" - this lets you interact with a target if it's selectable.

I was able to /tar Minfernal, get him, hit the key to interact, and the battle started.

I am now 1 Minfernal richer. Now I need a sandstorm and a snowstorm and I'll be set!
Reply Quote
Nice job, and thanks for the tip.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Grats on the Minfernal capture. I've yet to come across one myself, but haven't brought myself to camping Felwood yet. So many other pets to get, and no time to get them!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I used this on day 2, it was possibly the greatest feeling of an old and tired warlocks life.

I summon thee from within your tree, come forth foul beast and battle me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

I summon thee from within your tree, come forth foul beast and battle me!

Hahahahah :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
mages >:/

Supremus will burn them all!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Most of the time when a pet is spawned in a tree, or rock, or something, you'll get a "Battle Area is Obstructed" error and won't be able to battle. Doesn't hurt to try though, you might get lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks a TON for this post! I was banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure out how I could start a pet battle with a Stunted Shardhorn in Sholazar Basin that was stuck in a tree. Lucky for me, he was a rare, so I won't have to come back now :P Thanks again :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
10/04/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Shalura
Most of the time when a pet is spawned in a tree, or rock, or something, you'll get a "Battle Area is Obstructed" error and won't be able to battle. Doesn't hurt to try though, you might get lucky.

I always used my scroll wheel to interact with flags in bgs to get more clicks in faster. I have a very high sucess rate using it on 'stuck' pets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]