Mature Filter

94 Worgen Warlock
So I went to rename one of my pets (Lil' Ragnaros). I wanted to name him Cooking Fire because thats usually the times I have him out, and I was greeted with a message saying that the name cannot be used because it contains strong language.

Can someone please explain to me how "Cooking Fire" could be considered strong language? And if so, Why is it then the name of a skill if it is not acceptable.
Edited by Scrily on 10/3/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds like a bug.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
It's possible that's being triggered by "king" - and just using a generic error response. (I think King is blocked as a Title.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
10/03/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Eilethalua
It's possible that's being triggered by "king" - and just using a generic error response. (I think King is blocked as a Title.)

This is correct. I just tried to rename my Li'l Rags "King," and it gave the error message.
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Rogue
You could try naming him "cook fire" or cookin' fire" instead if that's the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]