sha of anger question

90 Orc Warrior
so im going to be transferring back here soon, and was wondering how easy is it to get a group for this? ive not been able to get a single group on this server, including one that wasnt even full and wouldnt respond to people asking for invites. also if anyone has a spot in a sha group, a spot via cross realm invite would be great. can add me (crazyalbo76@aol.com)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
It's incredibly easy to find groups, and groups fill up quite quickly. I've seen both factions fight it often.
Edited by Rejuvenate on 10/3/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
thanks for the quick reply, hopefully i can xfer back here tomorrow
Reply Quote
Getting a group for it I do n't think will be hard. Being in the group that tags it might be, especially on tuesday/wednesday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.openraid.us

You'll thank me later, Crazy.
Reply Quote
Less you form a group almost at his spawn time, you prolly wont get the kill.. But yea, the PvP that is happening now is awesome fighting for sha.. though because of the way you can zerg back over after death.. If you tag him first you are almost guaranteed to get the kill...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Super duper easy, either if you're in the actual zone he spawns in, or in trade. We get groups formed in 5-10 mins. In fact, we've had groups formed 10 minutes before spawn timer (40 man raid). Fun main tanking it as well, more so trying to survive alliance than the dang monster itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]