<Novus< Building Raid Team!

90 Human Paladin
Welcome to this so epic of posts! We are <Novus> and we are desiring to build a solid raid team. We will raid two nights a week (probably Tues / Thurs),

<Novus> is level 25 and is starting over. I recently purchased the guild with intents to build a raid team and raid into MoP.

Our loot system is on an EP/GP basis because my raid leader believes that it is the most fair. You get what you give. If you work hard, show up to every raid, and are an all around good player then you will be rewarded.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 8 P.M. to 11 P.M.
Class Needed: Holy Paladin, Shadow Priest, DPS Shaman, Brewmaster Monk, possible opening for Resto Druid

For more info please whisper Abby, Slaté or Ares in-game.
You can also add me to Real ID @ kronik202@gmail.com

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Edit: I know I'm not on this server but I am the GM of this guild on my mage (Abby)
Edited by Chandan on 11/1/2012 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
its called building for a reason
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Why would someone join your crappy guild when there are a lot more well established guilds out there who dont have a dickhole leader?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It can't become well established if I don't recruit or build a raid team. And to build a raid team I need to post on the forums. Besides, why do you care so much about this thread?
Edited by Chandan on 10/15/2012 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Vaylork
Why would someone join your crappy guild when there are a lot more well established guilds out there who dont have a dickhole leader?

Why do players from other servers have to come in and ruin a perfectly good recruitment forum?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A better question is why would someone with an alt in Novus be trolling their own guild recruitment thread?

dragonmaw:
bojanglez
moon-guard:
vaylork
stormrage:
novusbank

Chandan, you might want to do some house cleaning :). And good luck building your guild!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
stormrage:
novusbank

Lol that's the guy that sold the guild to me. Thanks for pointing that out. And I'll need all the luck I can get :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
stormrage:
novusbank

Lol that's the guy that sold the guild to me. Thanks for pointing that out. And I'll need all the luck I can get :)

LOL that figures. Well, I guess we know why he had to sell the guild, don't we? :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump - updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
To The Top!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Up up and away!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/05/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Chandan
It can't become well established if I don't recruit or build a raid team. And to build a raid team I need to post on the forums, recruit in trade chat, and not play on Moonguard like a certain trolling tauren.

And, you just lost a potential tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/15/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Typanda
And, you just lost a potential tank.

How? I'm confused.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]