[Bug] Just a Flesh Wound

90 Orc Shaman
This is a cloud serpent daily to bandage 8 injured hatchlings using your first aid skill. However, the correct hatchlings are not highlighted (normally quest type objects are highlighted with green text). They can be easily lost against the background. This isn't game breaking or anything, but this quest would be smoother if they were highlighted.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
this quest is not working for me at all, just bandaged 4 hatchlings, no credit
any suggestions plz Blizzard
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Rogue
That's what I'd like to know. Does Blizzard REALLY expect us to drop everything and get First Aid up to 500? Mine is at zero...I've never even been TEMPTED to do First Aid. Where's that leave me?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
without the ability to do the quest
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
10/03/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Mogrigg
This is a cloud serpent daily to bandage 8 injured hatchlings using your first aid skill. However, the correct hatchlings are not highlighted (normally quest type objects are highlighted with green text)

My guess is, injured hatchlings are not highlited because any hatchling lying on the ground can be moused over, and they will read as "injured". The healthy ones a floating, straight up and down in the air.

That said

10/04/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Velkarr

I had this quest yesterday - have done it previously both in Beta nd since Live. Yet, I got 3 done, and the went through a stack of 10 windwool cloth bandages, on 10 different injured hatchlings, to no avail. I have them targeted, and I can see that their health did not go up as I used the bandage on them.

Now, I have complained elsewhere about the scarcity of cloth drops for me. I blame the RNG gods, but the fact is, I leveled my shadowpriest from 87 to 88 and received only one cloth as a drop. Period. That said, I resent wasting 10 bandages on a bug when I have 11 alts that need their first aid leveled (yes, that includes my panda, who would now be able to craft the windwool cloth bandages if he could get some materials).

Would really appreciate it if someone could look at this daily, and see where the problem is.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have more cloth than I know what to do with on a bad day. >_>;

You may be in an invisible raid group, Hazmat. Type /run LeaveParty() and see if that fixes the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/24/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Crosley
That's what I'd like to know. Does Blizzard REALLY expect us to drop everything and get First Aid up to 500? Mine is at zero...I've never even been TEMPTED to do First Aid. Where's that leave me?

You mean as opposed to the last rep that gave us a mount when we got exalted, Netherwing. They had two profession based quests...both were primary professions, meaning a LOT of ppl could not do either one. Leveling First Aid is actually realllly easy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
any suggestions plz Blizzard

Same thing, hasn't worked for me for several days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
cant get this one to work at all either
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
it doesn't work for me either, these stupid hatchings don't appreciate my wool bandages
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
srsly? I was going to do tailoring, but gave up when I realized there was too many materials required. So now youre telling me I sold all that stupid cloth, literally an entire bank of cloth, just to need first aid NOW? FML
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You have to let your first aid channel completely in order to get credit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]