blood dk need nerf

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/06/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Thelawlrus
you have to create the ultimate meal and that means going to wendys, mcdonalds, and burger king

fast food restaurant lasagna. do it
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
10/06/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Kusari
fast food restaurant lasagna. do it

Sounds awful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like these post made from player who totaly know they are undergeared, but they feel like it wasn't the issue and hide behind a lvl1 char so we can't tell him to get some real gear and tyr again.

2 guy can burn a blood Dk easely. Kite him so he won,t be able to death strike = dead BDK.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
10/06/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Thelawlrus
you have to create the ultimate meal and that means going to wendys, mcdonalds, and burger king

i'm with you on that one lol. dont forget we need some popcorn
Edited by Amadelia on 10/8/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
I like these post made from player who totaly know they are undergeared, but they feel like it wasn't the issue and hide behind a lvl1 char so we can't tell him to get some real gear and tyr again.

2 guy can burn a blood Dk easely. Kite him so he won,t be able to death strike = dead BDK.

funny thing is i'm not undergeared it just the death pact is to op of heals we got him down to half then boom full health cant beat that.fyi why should i post on my main so you can troll me screw you dude.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

funny thing is i'm not undergeared it just the death pact is to op of heals we got him down to half then boom full health cant beat that.fyi why should i post on my main so you can troll me screw you dude.

Because blood dks can just spam death pact right....stop being bad!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/08/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Amadelia

I have news for you sweetie. There's nothing OP about it.

1st. If it's not Death Pact it'll be conversion, he'll let it working the entire fight, sacrificing the use of Runes strikes. That way you won't even drop him from 95%

2nd. He used death pact because he felt like it, if he wanted he could also use lichborne heal, the result would be the same, he could also use empower rune weapon and hit you with 4 maybe 5 death strikes, same result too.

And to finish it. Blood DKs are tanks, they can't kill healers, do close to none damage at all when it comes to pvp and can be nuked by rangeds that know how to play. 2v2 are unbalanced, 2v2 rating doesn't even count for elite pvp gear BECAUSE it is unbalanced. Tanks are made to fight lots of ppl in pvp, if 2 dps could kill a tank real fast and without problem, then 5 dps at an rbg would nuke him without even waiting for flag debuff to stack over 5. EVEN IF he had 2 or 3 healers with him.
Edited by Vörhan on 10/8/2012 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/06/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Adramelch
Okay first of all this thread is soooooooooooooooooo pointless because what you have to do is ASK for UNSALTED fries, that way they dont give you the old stale fries, they make you FRESH ones! then just add your own salt and you'll have crispy fresh fries no matter where you get them from!
LOLOLOLOLOL! i love you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
So I heard 2s is balanced. OP is a baddie, shut up baddie.

Also, my mum does the best chips. Better than McDonald's and Burger King. Never been to Wendy's before though.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
10/08/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Amadelia

post from your main otherwise you're just another guy blowing hot air out his ooker. Also you're trying to kill a TANK. they're made to take damage. bring a healer with you and you won't die but neither will he as well. As I said earlier if you let him death strike you then you deserve to be the permanent part of the pavement he'll make you. If he's getting off 2 death pacts in one fight that also tells me you don't know what you're doing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
10/04/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Dusteh
2/10, clearly obvious.

I would totally bang though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Jack in the Box has the best fries, and guess what they have curly fries as well, so good.

(⌐■_■)
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Jack in the Box has the best fries, and guess what they have curly fries as well, so good.

(⌐■_■)

Jack in the Box is the best fastfood place.

/highfive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]