BLUE honor pvp set is a waste of time

90 Goblin Shaman
the thing is it shouldnt be epic if you look at every other start of the expansion honour gear is always blue conquest is always epic. if u think its a waste of time go back to pve.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
[quote]
i said if you spend the same amount of hours in pve you will get much better rewards than pvp right now.. it should be about the same, i said nothing about wanting to do pve
what are you on about??

My 13% dmg increase and 4% dmg reduction over you says other wise. And gear progression shouldn't be the same in the aspect of pvp and pve. They are two separate things. The more blizzard separates them the better. You should just stick to pve if you don't see the difference between the crafted gear and the pvp gear.
Reply Quote
[quote]
i said if you spend the same amount of hours in pve you will get much better rewards than pvp right now.. it should be about the same, i said nothing about wanting to do pve
what are you on about??

My 13% dmg increase and 4% dmg reduction over you says other wise. And gear progression shouldn't be the same in the aspect of pvp and pve. They are two separate things. The more blizzard separates them the better. You should just stick to pve if you don't see the difference between the crafted gear and the pvp gear.

it seems rogues give up offense for survival going for the season set, not sure if thats intended but thats how the rogue set looks and the amount of hours you put in just for that doesnt seem worth it, the 4 set looks below average i do like the 1st set bonus though thats about it. It Just seems lackluster and unexciting. Maybe the warriors set is worth it no idea
Edited by Jotin on 10/4/2012 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not worth making a thread about man, if you CBF to farm the honor set just do the daily for the bonus honor and farm it slowly I guess. For example keep the contender's set and farm rings/trinks/neck/cape since you can't craft pvp ones.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SOS
As a higher tier level set, it's still an upgrade.

Obviously you want this gear to PVP with, so you will get the gear regardless, to spend your HPoints. Not sure why you are crying about it, it's not as if Epic Gear gives you hidden abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So much fail in this thread, it's not about the god damn color! It's the fact this !@#$ is a god damn side-grade to the crafted set!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/04/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Strnád
So much fail in this thread, it's not about the god damn color! It's the fact this !@#$ is a god damn side-grade to the crafted set!

Speaking of fail...

It has been commented that there is a pvp power/res increase with the honor gear
It has been commented that you are able to gem the honor gear
It has been commented that the set bonuses are better for the honor gear (the rogue has contested that claim though, and that is not my determination to make).

Some of made the assumption that it is the color that is upsetting him which is fail (though possibly accurate... who knows).

Please come again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Look at my stats then look at your stats who would win in a duel?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]