Darkmoon Card of the Mists Trading

90 Human Warlock
Hello all! With the new darkmoon cards out and giving _excellent_ trinkets, I thought I'd throw up a quick thread to help organize anyone that wants to trade cards for others to complete decks.

Just post what you want and what you have, and hopefully we can find everyone some mutually beneficial trades, rather than everyone selling cards and buying others and the AH taking a huge cut.

Below is what I have/am looking for, feel free to post your own and lets get some trading going on.

I'm done, but anyone that needs a place to do some trading should feel free to use it still.
Edited by Jorrd on 10/6/2012 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I need Cranes cards now, I have many cards to trade for these , already have 4/5
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edit edit: The amount of cards I need and have to trade changes too often, if you're interested mail me or msg me in game to trade :)
Edited by Alexcia on 10/25/2012 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Have six/seven serpents.

Need Any Tigers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Have Two of Oxen and Eight of Serpents.
Looking to trade for One, Five or Ace of Cranes.
Edited by Plant on 10/27/2012 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
LF 4 of Serpents and Crane cards. Trading all Tigers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Top floor.
Edited by Plant on 10/26/2012 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]