ilvl 465 lock lf raid guild

90 Undead Warlock
first off i'll start with my availability.
10.10 p.m Est - up to 4 a.m

im an experienced heroic raider lf a new guild. i'll transfer to any server or faction if you can guarantee me a raid spot (specifically alliance since it's more expensive).
iv never played on anything but a low pop server, but im open to anything.
because of my servers low pop, raid members are very slim pickings, and i am not waiting around for the guild's main tank/healer to lvl up their monks to 90 before we begin to raid.

i guess my most notable achivement would be world 54th ping pong champion as a holy paladin.

i can guarantee 99.999% raid attendance as i truly have no life, but not 100% incase i happen to die driving home one night or something.
anyways. hit me up, because im very tired of where im at.

also just for the lulz, here's me doing a 40man cross realm zone pug on sha of anger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jDxLNH_WI&feature=plcp

edit: here's my old main btw. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Derindel/simple
Edited by Derindell on 10/4/2012 3:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Raid times and Days: Fridays and Saturdays 1030pm-0130am EST (October 5th is our first raid night)
Group: 25M Heroic Progression
Needs: DPS (Rogues, Hunters, Locks, Death Knights) or anyone who has the drive to do heroic progression.

MOP Requirements: 463 Ilevel

Fluff and Blood 25M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal in Mist of Pandaria is to be ranked with the top 100 guilds in the US.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos,Shyluuh, Kafaerus, Andrewmoore
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<Keep it Cool> is recruiting a skilled warlock for 10man progression on a low pop server. We are willing to pay for faction change and/or server transfer TODAY. Feel free to add me real ID (smokin_pooh@hotmail.com) so we can start talking.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Feel free to add me in real id :Azgrael79@yahoo.co.id,we're looking for a competent priest/warlock for our 10m raid group,us top 100 guild,raid 3-4 days/week.For More info just go to our website or you can contact me or Ao in game(Ask any unhallowed member for me or Ao).

Guild Website : http://unh.guildzilla.com/

Hope to hear from you soon :D /cheer
Edited by Kromosom on 10/4/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Name: Bad Example
Realm: Stormreaver
Faction: Alliance

We are a large/active level 25 guild. (20-50+ online at a time)

Our core raid group is currently recruiting an exceptional Warlock for our Core raid team.
Previous raid experience is a plus. We plan on pushing Hard Modes this expansion and we're looking for strong DPS as well as the ability to follow instructions.

Mon, Tues, Wed Nights
8:30 PM - 11:00 PM (CST)

Welcoming:
  • Raiders
  • Fill-in Raiders
  • Casual Players
  • PvPers
  • We offer:
  • Guild Bank repairs
  • Guild Website
  • Guild facebook page
  • Mumble Voice service
  • Expect to see:
  • Core Raid Groups
  • Weekly Alt Raids (for non-core members/alts)
  • Transmog Runs
  • Achievement Runs
  • Dungeon Runs
  • Battle Grounds
  • Arenas
  • If you're interested in joining us, or you're looking for more information please visit us at:
    BadExample-SR.enjin.com
    Edited by Stellaluna on 10/4/2012 8:20 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    If you can stay up 30 m,inutes longer we should talk

Hello There,
    Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

Healers
    -2 healers (non priest)
    DPS
    -All DPS (except plate DPS)

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Ohh your start time is killin' me! If by some off chance serendipity occurs and you can raid an hour earlier, holla atcha girl - we start at 9pmEST and raid to midnight Tues-Weds-Thurs. Battletag me at Fim#1396 if your schedule clears up - I need a solid warlock. It's been far too long!

Basics:
    Swarm-Guild.guildzilla.com
    Swarm, 10man hardmode progression team
    US-Alterac Mountains realm, PVP-EST
    Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pmEST-Midnight, Mondays added first six weeks of a tier
    Loot council based on BiS lists posted to our forums
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Looking for a Core Warlock to join our roster. My Battle Tag is Undergruff#1804 get in touch!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    ajd1505@yahoo.com

Get at me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    Check out <Semantics> on Area 52.

Finished US71 25m in Dragon Soul, raiding only 12 hours per week.

Raid times:
    Tues-Thurs 7:30-11:30pm EST

Realid:
    sauce@semanticsguild.com

semanticsguild.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warrior
    We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
    OPEN

Raid Times
    Tues: 11pm-2:30am
    Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
    Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled warlock for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 4/6N Mogu'shan Vaults, with plans of being a top raiding guild in MoP.

Current needs:
    Warlock (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
    Tues, Wend, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId Battletag: icetrance#1715

Apply at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hey, 4/6 10 man guild looking for competitive warlock to join our core team.
    We are located on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm server time GMT+10.
    Add me on RL ID for more info: Rosefever23@hotmail.com
    or visit us at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.

Cheers,
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    Hey,

We have 2 runs a late night and a early group on Eonar (A).
    5/6 looking to recruit to buff up our 25 mans for progression.
    Core Spots Are Needed!

Mon-Wends 12-3 est late group
    Tues-Thurs 9-12 est early group

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5977980206#1

<Second Attempt> Eonar
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    BraveHearts is currently looking for more people to join our raid group for our progression. We are seeking individuals capable of making our raids and being on time. Attendance is a big key to progression. Our main focus is defeating every boss and eventually starting raid content on heroic. Our guild is not just a raiding guild, we also have friends on that level and pvp. We like to run heriocs/lfr/pvp as a guild and also help others when we can. Also to note the server we are on is Area 52 and this server is very active always something to do.

Currently we have:
    Death Knight - Main tank
    Druid - Off tank
    Restro Shamman - Raid leader
    Fury Warrior - Melee

Recruiting:
    Holy Pally or Disc Preist
    Holy Priest/Monk/Restro Druid
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Warlock
    Currently not recruiting melee.
    Raid time: Tuesday Wednesday Monday - 9 - 11 server(9-11 EST time)
    If interested add me on battlenet - dragon_slayer_17901@yahoo.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Coming back to the game for the expansion? Tired of your current guild? Looking for a fresh start? Then <Scorn> may be the place for you.

<Scorn> has returned after a more than 2 year hiatus and began rebuilding in June. We started off with 10s (8/8 HM DS10 before MoP) and have recently shifted to 25s and will continue to raid as a 25 man group in MoP.

We are looking for great players who want to raid progression without having to spend 30 hours a week doing so. Our philosophy is to raid 3-4 nights a week, 2-3 hours a night. We believe this keeps us fresh and less likely to mentally check out. Anyone who has raided 4-5 hour nights knows you’re nothing more than a zombie those last 1-2 hours.

We have several spots to fill, mainly ranged DPS. See below.

<Scorn>
    Guild Level: 25
    Progress:
    Mists: 1/6 MV (10M)
    Cata: 8/8 HM DS10, 1/8 HM DS25
    Raid Days: Monday through Thursday
    Raid Times: 10:30pm-12:30am EST (this may change to a slightly earlier schedule in MoP)
    Loot Distribution: Loot Council
    Recruiting Needs
    Tanks: N/A
    Ranged DPS: Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest
    Melee DPS: Frost/Unholy Death Knight
    Healers: n/a

We expect that you have done your research on what gear you need, how to spec/gem/enchant/reforge. We can help you along the way, but you must be committed to maximizing your contribution. We need people who are committed to improving themselves, their character and, above all, the guild.

Please visit us at scorn-guild.org and apply. You may also contact Bowtuk, Disarray or myself in game or over ventrilo: wdc-v1.cursevoice.com:4639, no password. My realID is sagedragoon79@yahoo.com
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Druid
    Margaritaville is a group of hardcore-minded raiders on a casual schedule. We raid twice on Thursday and Monday from 8-11:30 PM Pacific (US-Ner'zhul). We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, not ever straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter raid schedule. We got in to raid for the first time yesterday and we're able to down the Stone Guard and start working on Feng.

We have a very talented core at the moment and need just two more to round it out. If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter raid schedule please contact me, I'd love to chat.

RealID/Email: looney@me.com
    AIM: iloondogi
    gChat: nslooney@gmail.com
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]