Missing follow up quest for golden lotus.

40 Human Priest
I did all the daily quests from the golden pagoda and whitepetal lake, then i was sent to setting sun garrison and competed up to "No Reprieve". After this quest i was offered NO OTHER quests. I have visited every quest site in the vale and nothing, no quest to be seen anywhere.

What the hell do i do, i am really disappointed. I looked on wowhead and it is my assumption Anji Autumnlight SHOULD have given me the quest : Vyraxxis, the Krik'thik Swarm-Lord
because that is one of the quests that gives the treasures of the vale reward, which i have not beeen offered today, also one that i have not done yet (and being this is my first time at setting sun garrison).
Reply Quote
40 Human Priest
This is the most depressing thing ive experienced in 7 years of wow, how can there not be a follow up quest for me?

I EVEN grped with a player that was on the two previous quests that i had completed to see if he is offered a quest and possibly share it with me, he was offered some Guo-lai quest that said i had already completed, it wasnt even one of the end of day quests that offered teh satchel of goods.

Please CS, i am in dire need of assistance!
Reply Quote
40 Human Priest
I killed a rare mob while i was on "No reprieve" (the last quest offered to me today, with no satchel of goods) could this have possibly bugged me somehow?
Reply Quote
40 Human Priest
"Kal'tik the Blight" is the rare NPC I killed, he was very near the quest mobs for "No reprieve"
Reply Quote
40 Human Priest
Sorry forgot to mention this is my posting account, the character in question is Fascinate on Lightbringer server, lvl 90 human priest.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Have you done a search under the Quests Forum? Have a look on wowhead for the previous quest to see if there is indeed a "follow up" quest.
Edited by Kiraelphii on 10/4/2012 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
No repreive itself, is a daily quest.. while there may be a lead up quest to do that daily, there is not usualy follow up qeuests.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
With the Golden Lotus dailies there is always a follow up quest until you get [Treasure of the Vale] which will be given as a reward for the final daily you can complete on that day. I am also having the same issue. I have completed all the quests in the area for today and I have not gotten a quest to get my treasure. Was really hoping to get a new JC pattern from my box today and not to mention the lost rep that I cannot get from the last daily quest. Hope this bug is fixed soon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Same problem finished "no reprieve" no follow up.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I am having a similar issue with Golden Lotus. I did the quest to open the gate but there are no further quests, im stuck @ 600 rep into neutral. I must have done every questline in all of Pandaria trying to see if i missed something . As of yet no luck.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
I am having the exact same problem as you. I look forward to farming a "Treasures of the Vale" every day, and now I am unable to get one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
I think we are supposed to get the quest, "Lost Scouts" but I can't seem to get the quest. I did some searching seems like this quest is bugged. And it is the precursor to "the Butcher" which gives you the Treasure of the Vale.
Edited by Cyrkul on 10/4/2012 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Same problem here, this will be my 3rd or 4th day without being able to get [Treasure of the Vale], and all the Rep that is attached with it. Very very frustrating when you are deeply involved in these dailies and some stupid bug gets in the way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]