Disc PVP Guide and stuff.

87 Gnome Priest
this is a great guide, and I thank you for posting.

however, I can't resist the cynic in me, who says this guide should contain two words: "spec shadow"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
this is a great guide, and I thank you for posting.

however, I can't resist the cynic in me, who says this guide should contain two words: "spec shadow"

Hahaha cheers, hopefully disc will get some love soon!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bamp for disc buffs!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Updated some things and added a gearing/reforge section, most of the information in it is from Hydra's video, so I'm not taking credit for anything.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You've just made the worst decision of your life
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Why? D:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump for disc buffs, I might add a holy part at some point, cause that !@#$'s fun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
wait there is a resil cap? i had read otherwise
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/26/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Chiarrah
wait there is a resil cap? i had read otherwise

Not necessarily a cap, but having too much resil stacked means that your shield 4s bonus will provide much less benefit.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Appreciate this thread. I just got back into WoW and am trying to grasp all the new MoP changes and this has helped a ton!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi, my main is a druid and i have a lvl 80 priest, i plan to level him to 90 this week. But i am confused why you said Intellect is more important than PvP power? It seems that every other spec is going for PVP power, so why is Disc so different? Also does pvp power increase our shields?
And the stat priority stated seems really weird, can anyone else confirm? Mastery increases our ability to absorb but i can be dispelled and totally wasted? So shouldnt we go for haste or crit enhance our heals/dmg instead?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
You do know Angelic Bulwark can be dispeled right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]