Tricks of Our Trade: Come Back Cloaked!

90 Human Rogue
The grind is epic. It takes like 2 hours to do the dailies. Granted, you don't "have" to do the dailies, its just that if you want to get those epics asap, then yeah, you do. I'm actually a little worried that I might not be geared for LFR when it comes out. And, I know new daily hubs will come out in patches, so I don't want to still be working on the previous set. I'd like to get back to my 20-30 minutes of dailies again and troll trade instead. :P
90 Human Rogue
Hey guys, hows MoP.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Still looking for a LW with 14 spirits of harmony to craft the 496 agility leather BoEs.

Edit: Nvm, got them. 4K per Spirit of Harmony hurts the gold counter. Now I just need to find someone who can cut three Deft Vermilion Onyx; these randomized gem discoveries are vaguely annoying.
Edited by Verelyse on 10/7/2012 3:08 AM PDT
90 Human Rogue
Still looking for a LW with 14 spirits of harmony to craft the 496 agility leather BoEs.

Edit: Nvm, got them. 4K per Spirit of Harmony hurts the gold counter. Now I just need to find someone who can cut three Deft Vermilion Onyx; these randomized gem discoveries are vaguely annoying.

You payed 56k just for 2 epics?! @_@
90 Blood Elf Rogue

You payed 56k just for 2 epics?! @_@

Sure.

Now I just have to convince these dungeons to start dropping the 463s I could use. :|
Edited by Verelyse on 10/7/2012 3:22 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
*squee*

so cute

dat armory pose
Edited by Punda on 10/7/2012 4:43 AM PDT
90 Human Rogue
I would like to know why everything under the sun dazes me, knocks me back or down. Are we going back to classic where every mob uses annoy abilities instead of being the target dummies we've come to love?

I hate getting the daily quest with the sprites in the vale. HATE! IT!

Daze seems so much more prevalent. I can be standing and fighting and still get dazed. Has anyone else noticed this?
90 Human Rogue
I would like to know why everything under the sun dazes me, knocks me back or down. Are we going back to classic where every mob uses annoy abilities instead of being the target dummies we've come to love?

I hate getting the daily quest with the sprites in the vale. HATE! IT!

Daze seems so much more prevalent. I can be standing and fighting and still get dazed. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yarp. Friend says the higher level you are the higher your chance to be dazed is, don't know if it's true.

Also, MY MINER CAN FINALLY FLY ZOMG
Ya know, I'd say this thread type of thread has done its job very well.

It has brought the rogue forum together in a way that I dont see in most others.

Also is it just me or do we have some of the best stickies? I don't see other forums that have such in depth ones or ones for every subject.
90 Human Rogue
Well, except for mine. I'm a slacker. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME!
Edited by Aeriwen on 10/7/2012 7:04 AM PDT
90 Human Rogue
Also is it just me or do we have some of the best stickies? I don't see other forums that have such in depth ones or ones for every subject.

We like to kill things with brutal efficiency?
Doesn't it make sense that pandas could be druids? They are pretty intune with nature, and its a neutral faction so you'd be adding another race for each side.
35 Draenei Priest
10/06/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Frai
LOL LOOK AT THIS MIROTIC KID WITH NO TALENTS WHAT A BADDIE

>:(
10/07/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Mirotic

Is that like avatar sad face?

Also, guess who bought a kilt.
35 Draenei Priest
10/07/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Redfang

No, that's angry face. The Greater Than symbol is the eyebrows. They really do go that high.

10/07/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Redfang

Put it on.

Properly.

No, that's angry face. The Greater Than symbol is the eyebrows. They really do go that high.

Put it on.

Properly.

I would, but my bagpipes get in the way.

Thats not inappropriate for the forums right?
Edited by Redfang on 10/7/2012 8:46 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sure.

Now I just have to convince these dungeons to start dropping the 463s I could use. :|

At first I was thinking "ARE YOU CRAZY!? WHAT A WASTE OF GO-" then it hit me. I remembered you're super rich. :P

It would only cost me I think 13k for the Engy Goggles. Was too cheap to get those. haha.

*squee*

so cute

dat armory pose

Jeeze, you're just in love with your Panda. o.o
Edited by Knocrogue on 10/7/2012 8:53 AM PDT
welp, my mouse broke, it sticks when I click now.

Too broke to get a new one.

I'm not going to be playing for a while.
So I never thought I would get tired of the tears but wow it's almost nauseating to browse through the Rogue forums atm. Missing so many off topic convos with all the QQ driving me away...

So how has everyone been??
10/07/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Mirotic

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*squee*

so cute

dat armory pose

Mine is cuter.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]