Jade serpant statue

85 Blood Elf Paladin
How exactly does this work? So far I can tell it heals when you do, but how does it determine the target because sometimes I wish it would target someone else.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Looks like it only heals who I heal? Any way to make it heal somebody else, because that's totally useless, why would I need extra healing on someone I am already healing them....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
From what I've seen, it tends to target the most damaged party member, both for Soothing Mist and for your Fistweaving attacks.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
when you channel soothing mists it smart targets the lowest health person and channels it on them also. when you attack with melee it mirrors your heals on the lowest hp target. for the purposes of soothing mists it doesn't seem to take your spell power into account, it heals for under half what i heal for, but for melee purposes it's 1:1. if my melee attack heals for 10k so does the totem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]