Warrior or Hunter?

1 Undead Warlock
I have an 85 Warrior and an 85 Hunter, just wondering which i should bring over. I wanna get into PvP and im just looking for opinions
Reply Quote
do you wana blow someone up within 4 seconds in melee distance or at range?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Just want a good PvP class, more for BG's
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
10/04/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Cowmastr
I have an 85 Warrior and an 85 Hunter, just wondering which i should bring over. I wanna get into PvP and im just looking for opinions

Hunter is easier.

You're retarded.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior

You're retarded.

Reported for harassment!

By the way, what an elementary answer.

Reported for reporting. It was one of the only answers worth posting. I could've went into detail about why you're retarded and how warriors are one of the easiest classes in the game to play, but it would probably go way over your head.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior

Reported for reporting. It was one of the only answers worth posting. I could've went into detail about why you're retarded and how warriors are one of the easiest classes in the game to play, but it would probably go way over your head.

So why do you play one? Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought. The only reason you posted "You're retarded" is because you have an immense urge to try and contradict me so you can feel better about yourself.

You know that "Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought." thing doesn't work in internet arguments especially since you're not giving me time to reply, or are you imagining me sitting next to you because you're not only an idiot, you're also a schizophrenic too. Anyway, I play warrior because I like to, but just because I like it doesn't gonna mean I'm gonna go around making false claims just because it is my class. I posted "You're retarded" because you have and continue to show it on a daily basis every time you post something. I'm just being observant.
Edited by Wtbskills on 10/5/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior

You know that "Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought." thing doesn't work in internet arguments especially since you're not giving me time to reply, or are you imagining me sitting next to you because you're not only an idiot, you're also a schizophrenic too. Anyway, I play warrior because I like to, but just because I like it doesn't gonna mean I'm gonna go around making false claims just because it is my class. I posted "You're retarded" because you have and continue to show it on a daily basis every time you post something. I'm just being observant.

You want attention.

Which is why I make threads about dueling random people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]