Little world pvp is fun right?

90 Human Paladin
It was going to happen sooner or later so why wait weeks every time some one wants to do a world boss just show up =p!

But do not lose your mind like little keif and go out of control with mean words !

As always can catch the fun at http://twitch.tv/amsetqt

And the video at http://www.twitch.tv/amsetqt/b/334448277

The rage is at the end but ya!

< Team Amset >
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Keif? Getting mad? Over pvp? NONSENSE... leave my best friend alone, Hamset!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Where were you for the BMAH war?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Being poor.
Reply Quote
24 Troll Warrior
PVP is never fun for those who do not seek it. I try to avoid it at all costs. It disgusts me to deal with it in my daily gameplay when I try only to quest and trade.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Then move to a pve server?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Personally, I think World PvP is awesome. It adds an exciting element to the game.

I don't generally attack random allies because 1) they might not think it's as fun as I do, and 2) it's not interesting killing ungeared and/or lower leveled allies. But I enjoy it when someone tries to kill me out of nowhere. If I'm outnumbered when it happens (which, let's face it, I always am), the challenge becomes escape and survival. Sometimes, I pull it off. Usually, they kill me dead.

If it were any other way, I'd likely be a little bored.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Come to my server Hugs! my guild is KoS, the horde don't attack unless they 5v1..... =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]