Concerned about the purchase I just made

28 Worgen Warrior
I think I messed up when trying to upgrade my account. Instead of updating my trial, it added a new account. So I can't play this lovely character, and my friend didn't get his recruit a friend bonus. Is there any way to fix this without having to buy the game again?
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
You would need to call Billing in the morning and ask them to move your upgraded license to the Starter Edition.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Kalesei
I think I messed up when trying to upgrade my account. Instead of updating my trial, it added a new account. So I can't play this lovely character, and my friend didn't get his recruit a friend bonus. Is there any way to fix this without having to buy the game again?

Support should be able to help you out with this. Visit the Support Site below, and submit a ticket requesting them to upgrade the proper account for you.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Click on Browse Topics, and select:

• I need help with a purchase or paid service
  • I need Help with a store order or a digital purchase
  • I want a refund/exchange

Attach the order number from your Order History in Battle.net's Account Management (here: https://us.battle.net/account/management/orders.html ), and a brief description. They'll correct everything for you as quickly as possible.
Reply Quote
28 Worgen Warrior
I noticed that the payment went through and the game is payed for, but the response I got was that it could be fixed when the "purchase is posted." What does this mean, exactly? Not in too much of a rush to get this fixed, luckily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]