worldvisionx & brotienshake

90 Pandaren Warrior
you guys are pathetic you think your pvp skills are amazing whilst ganking levelers is hardcore right? do you get a tingling sensation in your balls/flaps when you kill a player with a 1/3 of your health over and over and over again?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Why so butthurt bro ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/04/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Melonqt
Why so butthurt bro ?

I was expecting some doosh to post the exact thing you did word for word, you think your some sort of hero saying a call that 75% of the people on the forums say, way to go mate two thumbs up.

I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is self explanatory, unless you have downs. and don't call me "bro", to me it makes you sound like an !@#.

I can understand killing someone a lot lower once for lulz, but camping for 3/4 of an hour is plain stupidity. I can only imagine the free time they have that could be spent elsewhere in or outside of the game. the little game time I have I cherish but is frustrating when wasted on nubs thinking there hardcore.
Edited by Jeancpandam on 10/4/2012 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Naww, The nerd is angry.
You're so cute. :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
/pat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Naww, The nerd is angry.
You're so cute. :3

mate your tough facade you put on only makes me see you even more as a stooge, let alone I really do hope your a girl because a guy posing as a girl let alone typing and sounding like one is kind of creepy. (hears a ped-o-van screech away)

love how other people playing Warcraft, calls another for playing Warcraft a nerd go figure?

10/04/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Naksi
/pat

/cry
Edited by Jeancpandam on 10/4/2012 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I got worldvisionx on real ID. I'll let him know someone on forums angry that he's on a PvP server.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
anyone else notice that in the last 2 hours absolutely everyone posting is a rand, it's like i have been teleported to a pathetic future world with only people i don't know
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I think the message is a little misinterpreted, I love pvp, but ganking lower levels for ridiculous amount of time is not pvp, just boredom of the opposing player.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/04/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Buffjobk
anyone else notice that in the last 2 hours absolutely everyone posting is a rand, it's like i have been teleported to a pathetic future world with only people i don't know

you know whats pathetic, collecting wow trading cards/buying them with real money, selling them for make believe money and spamming trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/04/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Jeancpandam
let alone I really do hope your a girl because a guy posing as a girl

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha.
And like all other gamers who have ZERO interaction with females, You honestly believe that ONLY females can play the female gender in a game. You poor, poor deprived child.
Because, You know. Blizzard put a gender check, Because god forbid a male player randoms a female toon after transfering!
OH GOOD GOD! HES A PEDO!

10/04/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Jeancpandam
love how other people playing Warcraft, calls another for playing Warcraft a nerd go figure?

Theres a difference,
A gamer, is a person who plays games for the enjoyment of interacting with others etc etc. That kind of stuff.
A nerd (Like yourself) Spend far to much time on the game and take way to seriously and get angry over things that are apart of the game. For example, Your mad nerdrage at the top because people are taking advantage of the fact that they play on a PVP server.
Dont like it, You can easily P*ss off to a PVE/RP server. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The fact that when you post stupid comments that you may be taking your characters gender to heart. its the mere fact that you type/sound like a female but are male creeps me out.

* " look guys the nerd is mad.....lol" sounds normal
* "Naww, The nerd is angry. You're so cute. :3" sounds creepy from a guy.

the fact that your initial posting on this thread have no valuable input, and your trying to play cool with "bro" and "nerd" isn't impressive.

"Theres a difference,
A gamer, is a person who plays games for the enjoyment of interacting with others etc etc. That kind of stuff.
A nerd (Like yourself) Spend far to much time on the game and take way to seriously and get angry over things that are apart of the game. For example, Your mad nerdrage at the top because people are taking advantage of the fact that they play on a PVP server.
Dont like it, You can easily P*ss off to a PVE/RP server. :)"

that's correct there is a difference between a "gamer" and "nerd". I think you may fall under the second more then the first. "A nerd (Like yourself) Spend far to much time on the game".
Obviously you didn't read my response correctly "the little game time I have I cherish". hence not taking the game as serious as others due not to being a hardcore WoW player.
not that I am insinuating there is anything wrong with it.
Edited by Jeancpandam on 10/4/2012 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
When someone is having a huge cry over something that is part of the game, Of course im not going to have anything valuable to say.
Im just going to give them sh*t, Because you're just making yourself look like an absolute muppet for having such a big cry about it.

And the use of 'bro' is normally used in a phrase like that, It usually winds people up and gives me a giggle.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
When someone is having a huge cry over something that is part of the game, Of course im not going to have anything valuable to say.
Im just going to give them sh*t, Because you're just making yourself look like an absolute muppet for having such a big cry about it.

And the use of 'bro' is normally used in a phrase like that, It usually winds people up and gives me a giggle.

This is not a "huge cry", think of it to more of an exposure of dooshes.
I can take this character and go to WoTLK content and camp lower levels too, but its pathetic.

I know the term bro is thrown around, but when the majority of people use it all the time it loses its value of humor, like "come at me bro". do you know how hard I laugh when you go out IRL and see two teenagers wanting to go at it and screaming that at each other, yes it make me giggle, but also makes me think what a w4nker.

labeling someone a nerd with no background information on ones self, makes you seem well........narrow minded. I can label you a nerd in my mind, but what do I know. you could be the owner of an exclusive gentleman's club.......catch my drift.
Edited by Jeancpandam on 10/4/2012 11:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
10/04/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Jeancpandam

you know whats pathetic, collecting wow trading cards/buying them with real money, selling them for make believe money and spamming trade chat.

Yeah, i don't do either of those things to obtain mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/04/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Buffjobk

Yeah, i don't do either of those things to obtain mounts.

perhaps but if there is any other way of obtaining TCG mounts besides buying cards, or purchasing them off chinese gold websites id love to know. Especially when trade chat is being spammed to sell them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
using logic perhaps i buy them for good prices then resell them
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
perhaps but if there is any other way of obtaining TCG mounts besides buying cards, or purchasing them off chinese gold websites id love to know. Especially when trade chat is being spammed to sell them.

Can you please go to horde? You would be a prime gank target, The Flag of Ownership would be perfect for someone like you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Just the fact they camped you for that long is pretty bad.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/05/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Jeancpandam

Cause people don't frequently sell them for ingame gold right?

I love how angry you are tho, lol

If I happen to be out and about I will definitely dismount just to kill you because I know it makes you mad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]