PVP

PVP

SERVER

A

?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just to be clear:

You selected this server knowing full-well it was a PvP server and would bring with it everything that classification entails, ergo you have no right to complain about being killed unless it's through the use of some bug or exploit. You knew what you were getting into, now deal with the consequences of your choices like an adult.

Furthermore, creating a thread full of angst and rage only plays directly into their hands. This thread will, undoubtedly, make these people happy and encourage them to continue doing it (which I severely doubt is the point of this thread).
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You know what else is amazing? Thanks to the brilliance of cross realm groups all he needs is a friend on another server, could even be a pve server and he could go level in peace.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Anyone else read some of his posts and how he gets creeped out by males acting feminine ect and then look at his guild Pink Power Rangers and his pink tabard and :\ lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Just to be clear:

You selected this server knowing full-well it was a PvP server and would bring with it everything that classification entails, ergo you have no right to complain about being killed unless it's through the use of some bug or exploit. You knew what you were getting into, now deal with the consequences of your choices like an adult.

Furthermore, creating a thread full of angst and rage only plays directly into their hands. This thread will, undoubtedly, make these people happy and encourage them to continue doing it (which I severely doubt is the point of this thread).

this is the only reply that isn't retarded, I can appreciate the criticism and effort in the reply.

there are to many forum lurkers who bring these forums to its knee's. repeating the same lines from the previous poster. once its been said it does not have to repeated by 10 other players as if there following the band wagon to be accepted by the others.

Ive been on and off casually for years, and I am well aware this is a pvp server. I don't see why being able to point out a few players who just do what they do to be a pure annoyance is cause for such grief. Put yourself in this situation, If you were leveling and two players way above you killed you once, you yourself might laugh and go "oh well", but if being chain ganked for close to an hour straight it gets kind of ridiculous and out of hand.

I don't see why people are reading the posts as if I have caps lock on, I am not screaming at the top of my lungs in rage. its voicing an annoyance, the personal attacks are aimed at those who personally attack myself. due to the fact that attacking another player for something that is irrelevant to the topic is for a lack of a better word..........stupid.
Edited by Jeancpandam on 10/5/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Sin
Anyone else read some of his posts and how he gets creeped out by males acting feminine ect and then look at his guild Pink Power Rangers and his pink tabard and :\ lol

this is a personal joke from years ago, back when i used to bg/arena with your GM.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/05/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Jeancpandam
Ive been on and off casually for years, and I am well aware this is a pvp server. I don't see why being able to point out a few players who just do what they do to be a pure annoyance is cause for such grief. Put yourself in this situation, If you were leveling and two players way above you killed you once, you yourself might laugh and go "oh well", but if being chain ganked for close to an hour straight it gets kind of ridiculous and out of hand

A lot of us rolled on a PvP server to you know... PvP, if it's red and there isn't 3x as many of them as there is me, I'm going to try and kill them. If that happens to be the same person I keep coming across in the same area and they don't want to die, there's plenty of other things to do in WoW aside from questing in contested zones.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Kera
Ive been on and off casually for years, and I am well aware this is a pvp server. I don't see why being able to point out a few players who just do what they do to be a pure annoyance is cause for such grief. Put yourself in this situation, If you were leveling and two players way above you killed you once, you yourself might laugh and go "oh well", but if being chain ganked for close to an hour straight it gets kind of ridiculous and out of hand

A lot of us rolled on a PvP server to you know... PvP, if it's red and there isn't 3x as many of them as there is me, I'm going to try and kill them. If that happens to be the same person I keep coming across in the same area and they don't want to die, there's plenty of other things to do in WoW aside from questing in contested zones.

Thanks for a normal reply, I completely understand your post, but you see where you say if you happen to keep coming across them in the same zone. That's all good, I was frustrated about them standing on my corpse for almost an hour not letting me move.

That's a little different to if you spot them here and there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/05/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Jeancpandam
I don't see why being able to point out a few players who just do what they do to be a pure annoyance is cause for such grief

Because firstly chances are very high that whoever was doing it will not read this. Secondly if he does read this it will probably encourage him to kill you more rather then discourage him. Thirdly as has been pointed out there are many ways you can avoid this if you are not happy, not questing, change to pve server, use cross realm zones and move to another server temporarily (yes you can do this in MOP zones via real ID or battle tag) are among the options available to you.

This is why people are flaming you, create a dumb thread expect dumb responses.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I understand mate but I am unaware you Can " quest cross realm" as of three last few years I am very casual on and off and am not up to date with all these latest changes. I only came back to see what mop was like.

If you don't like someone in real life you tell them, unless your the type of person That does not like confrontation, same here I dispise a few players. I am completely over it let d1cks be d1cks I guess, nothing changes who a person is I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I hope you get bitten by ants
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Look, at the end of the day, it is what it is. This is a PvP server and really they're not doing anything against the rules. You might not like it, and you might consider it griefing, but that's on you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]