how long, will the log in queues last?

how many weeks do you think the queues will last on kil'jaeden? i usually play around prime time, which is usually when the server is full. i like that this server is very populated, but i wonder when it will go back to just high, instead of full or locked.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah, probably on a scale of months, unfortunately. I play during prime time as well (5:30pm-9:30pm EST) and it's always at least a 30-45 minute wait.
Reply Quote
*sniff*

I knew it!

*Catdad sticks a flag in this thread.*

11 more poops!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I have no clue, as I don't browse these forums on a regular basis.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/05/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Aleous
how many, threads about the queue will we have?

This question directly corresponds with the question in the title of the thread.
Funny.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_RKO5ozLVo
Reply Quote
My thread was not like most of the others. I have read the others and they contain a lot of complaining and whining. Mine was just a simple question, I have no problem waiting.

I solely wondered how long this trend would last.

Ty, though for noting that this was another thread based off of queue times. Your level of investigation is on par with that of Mr. Holmes!

Everyone else, at least offered up something useful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]