Keeping Track of Dots (Aff)

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey there everyone!

So I've been having some trouble keeping my AoE damage up in instances. Other classes seem to be doing a lot better than me.

I've read some guides, and have made some progress, but still seem to be a little bit behind (as an 88 lock, I only do around 15-18k dps).

I've noticed I've had a hard time keeping my dots up. I think I could do this a lot easier if I had a mod that displayed the dots under the enemy health bars on the game field. Is there a specific one out there like this? Would sure make it easier to select the proper target and keep going.

Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
My personal favorite method is to use a mix of event horizon and tidyplates. Tidyplates displays the dots on your enemy plates along with their duration. Event horizon is very nice because I keep it at the top middle of the screen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]