Looking to be recruited for RaF

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm looking to RaF with someone since the other 3 people I've tried it with have either quit or play only once in a blue moon so it isn't worth it. I figure I'll give it one last try.

I'm looking for someone that can actively play a lot around daytime hours for PST (GMT -8). I prefer making Horde characters if possible as well. I'll pay for all of my expansions too.

If interested leave a post here or email me at zeroexe47@gmail.com
Edited by Jëcht on 10/5/2012 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would be interested in doing RAF to level up my monk and possibly some other toons, but I would prefer to level up alliance side.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
are you still looking?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/06/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Gizmix
are you still looking?

Yup.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I can send you a RAF, just tell me which realm would you like? I'm planning to transfer to Turalyon, i have toons on Kil"jaeden at the momment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Only looking to play on Proudmoore.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I can problably get some bags for us if I play there, cuz i will start from 1 as well. I just like the idea of getting a few toons to 80 fast. Let me know so i can send u the RAF
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
When can you start?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
just tellme ur mail and i can send u a RAF right away.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
just incase u havent found someone ill play on any horde server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I haven't yet. I'll need to talk more with anyone that I level with so if you can add me in game. BT is WynWins1956
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]