JC Panther Mounts

90 Human Paladin
I am selling the Sunstone, Jade, Ruby, and Sapphire Panther Mounts made by Jewelcrafting. Leave a post if you want me to make one for you or send me in game mail. I can sell them to horde and alli toons.
Edited by Akiromaverik on 10/7/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
51 Draenei Paladin
How much just for the mount, and how much if I supply the mats?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I need the Jade, I'll pay 50k if you put them on the neutral AH.
And I'll pay 200k for the Onyx for whoever manages to get that one.

-edit- got the sapphire
Edited by Middleton on 10/7/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'll sell the mounts for 30-50k each, depending on the color. If you supply the gems only, it would drop the price down by a bit. I now have all 4 of the patterns so I can make every color panther except the onyx one. With your mats, just 1 or 2k would be fine.
Edited by Akiromaverik on 10/7/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ill sell you the Jade, dont buy it from anyone else ok? lol ill send you ingame mail on horde, my horde's name is Kison
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am looking for the Ruby Panther mount...I will have the mats in a day or so. Leave an ingame mail and we can make contact next time I am on.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alright, add Kison to your friends list or add my real id, Calebvereecke@yahoo.com, im rarely on my horde toon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Middleton, i have your Jade Panther made, ill try and find ya online :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im almost exalted with the Cloud Serpent so ill have the pattern for the Onyx Panther soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]