Leveling up to 90

90 Human Hunter
My sham is 85 atm, he has bad gear, I was wondering whats the best spec to level with? Seeing how by the time I hit 90, I have decent greens and blues to start PvPing. So ele or enhance? Thanks :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Greter:

I was server first Shaman on my server and I went with Enchance. It uses little to no mana and it has excellent CD's for moving quickly and tagging mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I went with Elemental myself. It was OK, but it felt like it lacked power at times, taking longer to kill some enemies. Elemental didn't start to shine until 90 and better gear.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Doesn't matter. As soon as you get to Pearlfin Village, find the Adventurer Supplies vendor and upgrade every slot you have.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
i levelled this guy elemental and will be levelling my second shaman enhance. and so far ehance seems to be better. healing storm for instant heals the heal a LOT plus better defensive cds and ... while levelling having to cast with melee mobs in your face just feels clunky to me
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
u can buy starter gear from vendors if you have !@#$ gear. its 388 ilvl greens
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
I leveled using ele and it felt underpowered at times. Wish I had gone enhanced from what I read now...But what is done is done.

Just make sure to move to the next leveled area as soon as you ding. Don't waste time on lower quests/mobs.

*And +1 to buying starter gear. It'll be a couple hundred gold, but worth it if you have bad gear to start with.
Edited by Whatevas on 10/5/2012 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Where is this magical starter gear I've been wanting to change to enhance but don't have the gear :/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Server first ele shaman, always will be ele! Legendary helped, tbh. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Elemental can feel weak at times, especially without Mastery or Echo of the Elements procs. I'd say Enh has better mobility (as in a previous poster said,; mob tagging, etc) and defensive cooldowns as well.
Edited by Raijîn on 10/5/2012 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ele has been feeling a bit weak. It tends to be very reliant on mastery and EotE working together. When your mastery dips due to stat readjustment from leveling the change can hurt a bit.
But make sure to go to the adventure supplies vendor, get any upgrades, then head back to SW quick to reforge if necessary. It really helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]