Blizzard Fails at balance. . .Second Wind GG

90 Human Warlock
Second Wind. . . Nuff said.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes to answer your question. Second Wind is a warrior passive ability.

Not sure why you asked as wowhead has all that info on warriors.
Edited by Razden on 10/5/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
lrn2 time burst and don't pop cooldowns until there in execute range? warriors have no healing capability outside of that range. (victory rush requires a killing blow)
Reply Quote
warlock is crying? lol
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Poseidonz

What is that? Now you actually have to press more than two spell buttons to kill a warrior?

Too much work; NERF!
Reply Quote
Is Second Wind really that bad?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/05/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Arngrím

I don't believe it's as bad as some people like to believe. It just makes it difficult to get a kill if you run out of CDs when the warriors gets under 30%. I think Second Wind is well balance at the moment and shouldn't be changed. It would really hurt the tank warriors more than the PVP superstars.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

How bout instead of trolling on a class forum you post something constructive about balance in one of the PvP forums. The only possible intention you all have when coming to this forum is to make inflammatory comments to get people riled up. It's not like we personally got to make our abilities or have any power to change them. Regardless of whether second wind or warriors in general are OP or not, cut it out. Our forum is flooded with this crap and most of it has no real discussion.
Edited by Roshakar on 10/5/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Oh noes! Junk geared warlock got beat by a warrior. Film at 11.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Second Wind is not OP by itselfs...but when you combine it with the plethora of charges/leaps that warriors have to run away, the ridiculous amount of control they have between Fear/Disarm/Stuns/Silences/Snares greatly impacting the enemies ability to do ANY damage while Second Wind ticks away...on top of great damage output, a healing debuff, and the ability to shift into Defensive Stance when pressured...you have the makings of a class that deserves to have at least 1 aspect of that 4-fold "I'm the best melee class in the game, screw anyone that tries to kill me" taken away.

Once upon a time rogues had great damage, a healing debuff, snares...and insane control through stuns/blind and smoke bomb. They also had Recuperate which provided them with rather absurd healing...granted they at least had to use resources to activate it and monitor its uptime. This combination lead to them being the alpha melee class, a near impossible kill for another melee, and it also got them NERFED quite horribly (healing AND damage took a hit) making them pretty weak by melee standards these days.

Rogues got hit on 2 fronts...was a bit much, but 1 front was deserved...Warriors need the same treatment right now. You cannot have that much control, and still do the kind of damage that they do, along with the defensive healing and cooldowns they have. It is over the top!

There are other classes that need tweaks and rebalances as well...but Warrior is the most out of balance right this moment...sitting right beside BM Hunters.
Reply Quote
Anyone that can't kill a warrior and blames second wind for it is a retard and sucks at this game. People don't know how to manage cd's I guess.
Edited by Thalert on 10/5/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794350439?page=1

10/05/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Suddén

I don't believe it's as bad as some people like to believe. It just makes it difficult to get a kill if you run out of CDs when the warriors gets under 30%. I think Second Wind is well balance at the moment and shouldn't be changed. It would really hurt the tank warriors more than the PVP superstars.

Finally, someone who understands!! Fitting guild name too :)

Anway, for the OP, please refer to:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794350439?page=1

'nuff said.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
just so you know... second wind is like our ONLY healing ability, take that away and we have nothing else to use.

SHUSH! just shush.

damn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Second Wind is not hard to burst through. Anybody qqing about it is just too terrible to relearn kill-strategy. Just burst when they're around 1/2 hp, or save partial burst for around there, or something of the sort. Warriors really don't have much to do once it's procc'd besides pop spell reflects, and defensive cds, los, and hope that you don't get into the killshot range.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]