WTB CRZ gateway

90 Undead Warlock
So, I'm looking for someone I could work with for purposes of low-pop accessibility to items I'd otherwise never see while on Illidan.

Basically, you would add my battletag (Nickfetus#1936), you invite me to group in the area I'm looking for, and then with the magic of CRZ, I come to your realm and get what I'm looking for. I will be looking to do this over the weekend of Oct. 5th-7th, but that could last longer if the relationship works...baby-girl.

There's something in it for you too! I'm not nearly that greedy. I will offer you Eye of the Legion in return for your generosity!

I have vent, I have mumble, I have gold (on Illidan though), so let's make something happen here!

TL;DR - Add my battletag (Nickfetus#1936) and invite me to group so I can farm stuff on Chromaggus via CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
talk to me more fetus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If I am not mistaken, we can not trade cross realm. How would I obtain the eye? :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
most likley the loot code, flamo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Well then. This could be arranged. :P

I had no idea there was a loot code for it.

I kind of forgot this game had a trading card version.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I am looking for this same thing if anyone is still checking this thread, Prelude#1674

But unfortunately I have nothing to offer in return
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I am looking for this same thing if anyone is still checking this thread, Prelude#1674

But unfortunately I have nothing to offer in return

no... .after thinking about the other guys request, also no. Im already sick of having things swooped in on and taken out from under me by a CR poacher. go farm your own server.
Edited by Örmagoden on 10/14/2012 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
^ this. I'm pretty sure this would be considered exploiting anyway. It's only a matter of time until Blizzard comes down on the poachers that target low pop realms.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]