Raid ready prot pally LF guild

90 Tauren Paladin
I've been raiding since Vanilla, on and off. I raided as a healer up until Cataclysm. I decided to switch based on the specs of the friends I was playing with at the time. I ended up enjoying tanking and would like to continue doing so. I led a few raid groups throughout Cata, we were one of the earlier groups to clear normal DS and down heroic Morchok on our server. People began to leave once they got the normal gear they desired and roster was changing weekly until we began backtracking and I decided to take a break from the game.

I am always prepared with flasks, food, potions. I watch VoDs on the boss beforehand. I am talkative if needed to be during raids, I was used to calling out all important abilities. I have a good understand of when to stay quiet and when to talk, if there is already somebody calling abilities I basically will only talk to communicate taunts and tank related issues.

I love raiding, and find it best to be with a group of people who enjoy progressing and work well together. Gear is the least of my worries, I'd rather give loot to another player if that means we can kill more bosses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]