PVP stat priorities ele and resto

90 Draenei Shaman
I know the basic hit to cap.

I am more interested in the other stats.

For ele I am thinking of: mastery (as much as possible) the rest crit. Not to concerned with haste. I feel the extra dmg fro crit and mastery bonus coupled with echoes will outshine haste.

For resto I am thinking of swapping crit for mastery. This way I can avoid spirit on everything since crits value in mana return plus we have a fair amount of baseline mastery. Not too concerned with haste here either with haste buff fro riptide.

Of course. Gem wise pvp power wherever possible.

Another option maybe just balance it so I can flop each spec with little gear change.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The thing i dont like about elemental right now, is that it really needs alot of everything to be good. it needs alot of mastery it needs a ton of haste and so much crit... i

i'd go haste more than anything else though.

for resto.... spirit. mana is a pain. especially if you're purging.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
what intellect vs. pvp power?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I believe I have heard that Int is scaling overall better than pvp power does but i'd try and make sure you have a balance of both. Like posted earlier, it seems Ele needs every stat pretty much to do well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]