How the hell do ppl have max S12 already?

90 Orc Warrior
Conquest points are also capped at 4k aren't they? Then rated PVP got shut off during the MOP prepatch. Now the PVP vendors and rated PVP opens up a few days ago and the items cost the standard what, 1.5-1.7k or w/e, but I'm seeing people already maxed out on Epic S12 stuff already? How the hell is this possible?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Umm...

Play more???

Not quite sure what other answer there is...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well, I haven't done rated PVP in a long time so maybe I'm missing just how much Conquest points you guys actually get per victory lol. Well w/e. If someone could throw me a number for like an arena win or a BG win it'd be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You sure it isn't the blue gear?

The only way to have more than 3200 CP is to transfer from an east coast server to a west coast server, so I don't see how *everyone* could have full epic S12 gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
People have full dreadful such as myself, it appears as epic on armory - but is blue on the vendor.

Its simply the new honor gear and very easy to grind out.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
It was epic for like ten minutes right?
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
I think there is a bug because my girlfriend and I exchanged screen shots and her gear was blue and mine was purple at the very same time.. I logged out and logged back in it was blue yesterday.. Today I logged in after work and its purple again, also the ilvl shows up like ilvl458 and ilvl464.. Not sure why O.O
Edited by Spíce on 10/6/2012 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Spíce
my girlfriend and I

LOL NO YOU DINT
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Grenade
LOL NO YOU DINT

OH YES HE DDID!!!!@!111!!1@@!@!@21aw4vtw4b6n5m78,79685hg4f322fg3647m596,78f
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
A few days ago they lowered the Ilevel of PvP gear so people could not get into LFR and because people were using it for PvE because it was better budgeted with sockets and two secondary stats instead of one.

However its been bugged and flips back and forth and sometimes appears as epic on the armory, however the Honor gear is intended to be 458 blue gear.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Gaoldroukhan
Conquest points are also capped at 4k aren't they? Then rated PVP got shut off during the MOP prepatch. Now the PVP vendors and rated PVP opens up a few days ago and the items cost the standard what, 1.5-1.7k or w/e, but I'm seeing people already maxed out on Epic S12 stuff already? How the hell is this possible?

They don't have any thing better to do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I have seen a guy with 5 pieces of Malevolent gear. It's not just the color. Look him up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Slots/advanced

How is this possible?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
have seen a guy with 5 pieces of Malevolent gear. It's not just the color. Look him up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Slots/advanced

How is this possible?

Sha of anger has the possibility to drop off sets. He has had the chance to get drops at least 2x combined with cheap other off sets he can get 4-5 pieces.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]