[S] Hozen Peace Pipe

90 Night Elf Rogue
Selling Hozen Peace Pipe. ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=86592/hozen-peace-pipe )

Will be taking offers, current offer stands at 35k. Instant sale price is 75k.

You can either reply to this thread, or in-game mail/message me. I am available most hours of the day.

Will take Horde sales aswell, through Neutral Auctionhouse.. Though it will likely be more, due to the neutral AH fees. (Additional 10% taken)

<3
Semisonic
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This item is worth 10K tops, seeing as how it will get you 1/21 off the way through revered, is consumed on use, and you can only buy/loot and use it once a week. It gives a total of 8000 rep spread over multiple factions, some of which are easy as cake to get to exalted as it is.

Edit: This spawn also seems to be on a short repsawn timer as well, but doesn't drop every time. His spawn rate is 1-4 hours, and will drop a bag of greens every time, and one blue, the pipe being one.
Edited by Leser on 10/6/2012 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You appear to be drastically mistaken on almost every front. I linked the WoWhead article, probably should have reviewed it.

The item is being commonplace sold for between 50,000 and 100,000 across the game.. It's a 1-2 hour spawn highly contested (There's at least 3 Alliance, and 2 Horde there every day) - On top of that, the drop rate is ground breakingly low. You will spend likely 2 to 3 days farming this item, even if you get every single claim. Which, against Beatjob, Frostbite, and several members of <Relapse> isn't likely.

Additionally, the '1/21' portion isn't relevant. The important aspect is that it takes you from Friendly->Honored Shado-Pan, which unlocks several quests from them, in addition to their Valor Point gear.. Something no other item in game can make available for you.

On top of that, it additionally gives +1,000 reputation to every farmer in The Tillers, and The Anglers.. Tremendously helping you to getting Yoon into the Tillers guild, and your maximum sized farm. (Spirit of Harmony planting, anyone?)

He will NOT drop a 'Small bag of Goods' every time. He will, however drop one blue item 100% of the time, as with all other rare mobs in Pandaria. However, this blue item is not on the same drop table as the Peace Pipe. The Pipe is an independent blue drop with less than a 1/20 drop chance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/06/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Semisonic
The item is being commonplace sold for between 50,000 and 100,000 across the game.. It's a 1-2 hour spawn highly contested (There's at least 3 Alliance, and 2 Horde there every day) - On top of that, the drop rate is ground breakingly low

High pop. servers, means more competition. Higher price. It is also pre 7 day CD. Look at date and the realm the char is on. 1-2 hours with a random blue of 5-10 there means pretty much 10% of the time you will get it, giving you a chance to get ATLEAST 2 a day if you kill him every time he is up.

Additionally, the '1/21' portion isn't relevant. The important aspect is that it takes you from Friendly->Honored Shado-Pan, which unlocks several quests from them, in addition to their Valor Point gear.. Something no other item in game can make available for you.

That is in fact important, showing that it is worth MAYBE 3-4 quests worth of rep for one rep, and seeing as how some of the reps are retarded easy to farm to exalted. Hell, Aleasha got the first could serpent the day of release by getting exalted with a rep.

However, this blue item is not on the same drop table as the Peace Pipe. The Pipe is an independent blue drop with less than a 1/20 drop chance.

It is too, stop making up random bits of facts, look at all the coments.

On top of that, it additionally gives +1,000 reputation to every farmer in The Tillers, and The Anglers.. Tremendously helping you to getting Yoon into the Tillers guild, and your maximum sized farm. (Spirit of Harmony planting, anyone?)

It gives a total of 8000 rep. Read all the comments, and get educated.
Edited by Leser on 10/6/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
8k rep will save you what..... 4 days worth of dailies. not worth your asking price.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I could've gone through the effort of screenshotting getting blue bracers, blue shoulders, and a blue robe with zero bag on my 20+ Scritch kills, but I didn't bother.

I'm 3/26. I sold the first one at 45k.

PS - Blues have 100% confirmed that rare mob drops are independent on drop table than rare mob zone specific BOP blue drops. You can, and will receive both when they drop. You will -always- get at least 1 blue, potentially 1 bag of goods, and 1 rare mob specific item. They are 3 different chances, with only the zone specific blue being 100%.

Get educated. I've used one, sold one, and have another one. Looks like I'm doing it right.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I miss peacepipe.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 04:19 AMPosted by Semisonic
I could've gone through the effort of screenshotting getting blue bracers, blue shoulders, and a blue robe with zero bag on my 20+ Scritch kills, but I didn't bother.

You coud've and you would've been correct. Wowhead had misleading information before mists hut when I read the blog about the rares.

PS - Blues have 100% confirmed that rare mob drops are independent on drop table than rare mob zone specific BOP blue drops. You can, and will receive both when they drop. You will -always- get at least 1 blue, potentially 1 bag of goods, and 1 rare mob specific item. They are 3 different chances, with only the zone specific blue being 100%.

Please link SS of the blues telling you about the independent drop chances. From what I've read and heard from multiple people, you will get either the "rare awesome item" or a different blue.

I'm 3/26. I sold the first one at 45k.

I doubt anyone in their right mind would spend that ammount of gold on one item worth 10K at the most, seeing the high drop chance and high respawn rate.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
iv killed him about 30 times...not 1...its not a high drop rate
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
wowhead shows it has 20 charges, so it should honestly be allowed to use once a week if u have one...not a one time use and thats it.. kind of dumb
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
ROFL this thread
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You can argue it's value to price all you want, but the fact of the matter, is it sells.
I've sold several, and guildies have sold several, and netted nice profits.
People keep stating that it's only a few days worth of dailies. What you fail to realize is that those few days of dailies gets you to those rare patterns quicker, which allows you to flood the market for days before anybody else with rediculously high prices.
I'm sure the first person selling a Jade Spirit enchant isn't worrying about overpricing his item, becuase he's the only one that can make it.

People have money, People hate dailies, People will spend money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]