Spriest DPS in MoP

90 Undead Priest
Hey all,
Just re-subscribed ready to hit Mists of Pandaria content. Just wondering how us Spriests have been holding up DPS wise in the new PVE content, the new dungeons and such. Anyone find they have been topping or bottoming dps charts?
Just curious from peoples experience as to how we rate in the current major patch?
Edited by Darkzie on 10/6/2012 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LOL pve is fine, but pvp needs a huge fixin.
Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Priest
10/06/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Deathmessiah

Are you having trouble getting back to 1600? That must be it, because shadow is very strong in BGs
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/06/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Erda

Are you having trouble getting back to 1600? That must be it, because shadow is very strong in BGs

Bgs has nothing to do with arena. Any class can top bg charts period doesn't take much skill. Spriest are in a horrid situation and need to be fixed. Any team with a warrior on it has to do 1 thing to shut down a spirest, just target them, smash buttons and spriest do noting =) gg.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/06/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Erda

Bgs has nothing to do with arena. Any class can top bg charts period doesn't take much skill. Spriest are in a horrid situation and need to be fixed. Any team with a warrior on it has to do 1 thing to shut down a spirest, just target them, smash buttons and spriest do noting =) gg.

Also I dont see how you think Spriest are fine in pve or pvp, WOL spriest is one of the least represented class for every fight, not saying that they arent brought but spriest topping meters is a rare occasion even sims has us bottom of the pack.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Sxepriest
Also I dont see how you think Spriest are fine in pve or pvp, WOL spriest is one of the least represented class for every fight, not saying that they arent brought but spriest topping meters is a rare occasion even sims has us bottom of the pack.

And here I thought I was the only one thinking that. I do fine in heroics (given that my group isn't stacked to benefit melee or physical damage), but as soon as I get into a raid environment, I struggle to stay ahead of the tanks. I went from being one of the top during Cata, to one of the bottom and it's not because of my rotation. I haven't see a whole lot on shadow priest pve, but I have checked world of logs and in most cases in the raid environment, spriests are not doing as well as some people might think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]