Kovok Perma Combat - WORST. Bug. Ever.

90 Human Mage
CFT
Know what's more infuriating than not being able to fly while leveling? Being stuck in permanent invisible combat and not being able to do anything.

If you have mobs still attacking Kovok when you finish the 200 (and get auto-teleported out of him), you will be stuck in combat and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO. I tried invising, mounting other players, alt F4ing (since I can't log/exit in combat...) and I WOULD try hearthstone, but it's set to the Klaxxi Dailies...

PS: This has happened before. Took over an hour for it to go away. PLEASE FIX THIS ABOVE ALL OTHER BUGS.

PPS: I don't know why I didn't think of this, but dying (obviously) fixes it, but I shouldn't HAVE to kill myself to fix a bug...
Edit: Dying only fixes the problem until you re-enter combat... -_-;

Update: Want to know something worse than being stuck in combat?
Being stuck in combat WHILE DEAD: http://i.imgur.com/uqN8Q.jpg

Blizzard, I'm about to throw my chair out of my window... ¬_¬;
Edited by Pewpewblast on 10/6/2012 5:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
this made me laugh for some sadistic reason.

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Invis worked for me, but combat while dead.... lol.
I'm sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
this made me laugh for some sadistic reason.

Want another sadistic laugh?

Look at the time I last updates.

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE: 14 HOURS LATER, AFTER SLEEPING IN ALL DAY AND BEING OFFLINE FOR AT LEAST 8 HOURS, I'M STILL BEING AFFECTED BY THIS BUG. I DIDN'T EVEN DO KOVOK AGAIN.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I did the kovok daily first as usual, normally the in combat drops by the time i run back to quest giver then i can start the others. Still in combat, running round dread wastes, can't logout, shutting down the game and exiting works - but still in combat when log back in - been an hour now running round, i'd like to go and do my other dailies.

*edit, finally bit the bullet and suicided (btw because you're in combat can't even take armor off and die cheaply, naked lol), killed a spider round terrace of gurthan and now in invisible combat ......... again. I just wanted to do my dailies quickly ...... only wanted to check for dark skies, makes me not want to do dailies at all round here if this going to happen.
Oh wells, off to kill myself for the second time just so i can get out of combat and get the heck out of dread wastes and go do other stuff, very annoying.
Edited by Entangled on 11/12/2012 3:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]