Played BM my whole hunter career....but now

90 Human Hunter
I guess i am going to play MM to be different from the millions of Bm hunter fanboi's now that it is apparently the FoTM spec. Which is unfortunate because i like my Quillen in Dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ive played BM pvp for as long as Ive played hunter.

over 80k HKs- now its just broken, and I mean broken as in bugged to the hell.

Im playing Surv for a change and holding my own.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm playing BM now because it was never really viable for dungeons or raiding except for the early part of Naxx 2.0. I spent way too much time sitting in Sholazar to never be able to use King Krush or Loque. Besides, I think it's the most fun out of all 3 specs, but that's just my personal opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I've played BM since 2005 and Im glad BM is a main spec again.
though on the other hand, spirit beasts and rare pets are going to be impossible now XD
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ok...you like BM and have been playing it all this time while it sucked and now when it's good you want to play MM? Wtf?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Its not because i dont like smashing faces in BGs, but i did that before with BM last season. I played mostly battlegrounds though so maybe it was not very good for arenas. I guess i just liked being one of the few BM hunters around. Now i just dint know its too darn easy to not only be good but straight up tear people up. I literally have no challenge killing any healer i have encountered in a bg. I guess i just want to be actually "good" at playing a spec and trying to be sklillful. Right now i think anyone can pick up BM and do really well.
Edited by Mâck on 10/6/2012 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
10/06/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Papajack
Ok...you like BM and have been playing it all this time while it sucked and now when it's good you want to play MM? Wtf?

Is it not clear to you? He is a hipster BM Hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
10/06/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Mâck
Its not because i dont like smashing faces in BGs, but i did that before with BM last season. I played mostly battlegrounds though so maybe it was not very good for arenas. I guess i just liked being one of the few BM hunters around. Now i just dint know its too darn easy to not only be good but straight up tear people up. I literally have no challenge killing any healer i have encountered in a bg. I guess i just want to be actually "good" at playing a spec and trying to be sklillful. Right now i think anyone can pick up BM and do really well.

Maybe it's just me, but I definitely remember coming across many BM hunters in BGs
Edit: And where was the challenge of BM last season?

lolbeastrage+trinket>kc>arcane shot>dead
Edited by Díckcheney on 10/6/2012 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Beast Mastery has also called the "FoTM" four weeks ago, too. I thought I'd see insightful discussion about our class in here, but instead it's a whole lot of crying.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
BM has been my favorite spec since 04.

However, I always play whatever I believe to be the most optimal spec for what I need to do. so *shrug*.
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
> Plays BM because the majority don't
> BM actually becomes a viable option
> No longer wants to play BM

You have no actual opinion in Hunter specs and you conform to non-conformity in an attempt to not conform.

You're an idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/06/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Mâck
I guess i am going to play MM to be different from the millions of Bm hunter fanboi's now that it is apparently the FoTM spec. Which is unfortunate because i like my Quillen in Dungeons.

You deserve to be smacked for being a hipster.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i hate bm, its a disgusting braindead spec.
Reply Quote
I really can't see what you guys hate about BM now. There is more to do, combos for max dps, stuff to watch for...
BM is top hunter dps right now aswell, for those who Min/Max.
Hate it if you like... play the spec you want cuz you can finally, but why would you change your spec because more ppl are playing it? You should be happy if you are a BM enthusiast like myself... its time ppl see the light
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hipsters are worse than flavor-of-the-monthers.

Flavor-of-the-monthers try to be cool, grotesque but honest.

Hipsters are just pretending to be something they're not to be cool.

Stop pretending.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Using your logic, you shouldn't be playing MoP either since it's currently the FotM. Not playing your favorite spec because everyone else is doing it makes you the loser not them. The idea of the game is to have fun, not to worry about how everyone else has fun.

Also BM facerolling battlegrounds is nothing new since we did that pretty much the entire last season. I can't say anything about previous seasons because I didn't pvp then, but BM was still the "dummy" spec for BGs before MoP was released. Spec still has very little to do with winning BGs though. I don't care how easy your spec is or how good you are at it, if you don't work with your team you're going to lose every time.

Stop finding reasons to complain about things. I spent way too much time collecting rares to just have them sitting in my stables. It took a month of camping Sholazar for me to get Loque and I'm freaking excited I can now take him into dungeons and raids and be "viable" again. If anything, I say Blizz is rewarding BM hunters for their dedication to the spec.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Mâck

What an emo drama queen. Maybe you shouldn't be playing wow, if fanboi's influence the amount of fun you're having in a game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
... basically put - either be a eleitest class like everyone else - or get made fun of every day u play - forever.

im bm cus cata bms where the class NOT to be.

just like blood dks are not the class to play in bgs. yet every time im in a bg with top kills on my blood - ppl love me then.

basically u have to pick the lesser of 2 evils

1 - pick a class that sucks - master it - and kick tail
2 - be a smug elitest - and hate ur class - and treat everyone thats not identical to u like crap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]