Played BM my whole hunter career....but now

90 Orc Hunter
BM is the highest skill cap hunter spec dude ur smoking drugs, what do you need to macro the synapse spring with bw? u have no debuffs to watch u can spam moves all day long with out watching your focus.

in basic rotation bm IS way simpler then MM or Surival

mm

u have to careful aim phase, regular burn, then execute if u pick up murder of crows

have to make sure u cast 2 steady shot to keep up ranged haste buff

Surival

u have to watch ur black arrow make sure u have enough focus to re apply when u
can have to watch ur Lock and load so u can clip explosive shot for the most dpe let alone it
very easy to drain ur focus as survival and be stuck with relay low dps.

as in using galives to try to force thrill of the hunt to proc if i t don't ur going to have to use a long cobra shot to Regen a lil focus if u let serpent sting drop u don't have the passive focus Regen

BM " dont get me wrong i love the spec "

Bestial wrath face roll readiness Bestial wrath face roll don't matter if u let serpent sting drop
pasive haste buff from ur pet attack.

arcane shot kill command over and over

do the math BM is a simple spec
Edited by Demonicfury on 10/7/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
People that call WoW a career need to spend more time chasing a real career.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
hipster hunter lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
10/06/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Mâck
I guess i am going to play MM to be different from the millions of Bm hunter fanboi's now that it is apparently the FoTM spec. Which is unfortunate because i like my Quillen in Dungeons.

I play BM sarcastically
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
BM is the highest skill cap hunter spec dude ur smoking drugs, what do you need to macro the synapse spring with bw? u have no debuffs to watch u can spam moves all day long with out watching your focus.

in basic rotation bm IS way simpler then MM or Surival

mm

u have to careful aim phase, regular burn, then execute if u pick up murder of crows

have to make sure u cast 2 steady shot to keep up ranged haste buff

Surival

u have to watch ur black arrow make sure u have enough focus to re apply when u
can have to watch ur Lock and load so u can clip explosive shot for the most dpe let alone it
very easy to drain ur focus as survival and be stuck with relay low dps.

as in using galives to try to force thrill of the hunt to proc if i t don't ur going to have to use a long cobra shot to Regen a lil focus if u let serpent sting drop u don't have the passive focus Regen

BM " dont get me wrong i love the spec "

Bestial wrath face roll readiness Bestial wrath face roll don't matter if u let serpent sting drop
pasive haste buff from ur pet attack.

arcane shot kill command over and over

do the math BM is a simple spec

You're a fool if you think Survival is hard. All of your damage centers around Arcane Shot and your DoTs. Let's see, half the time your Arcane Shot is free because of Thrill of the Easymode. Serpent Sting is refreshed via Cobra Shot, just like BM. Glaive Toss is used on CD, just like BM. Oh, but every 30 seconds, you need to apply Black Arrow.. boohoo, its BASICALLY the same concept as Chimera Shot for MM except its on a longer CD and puts Expl. Trap on CD. Like I said, the skill it took to maximize Lock and Load damage has been nerfed, and now you just spam Explosive Shot when LnL comes up, no thought required really.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
... basically put - either be a eleitest class like everyone else - or get made fun of every day u play - forever.

im bm cus cata bms where the class NOT to be.

just like blood dks are not the class to play in bgs. yet every time im in a bg with top kills on my blood - ppl love me then.

basically u have to pick the lesser of 2 evils

1 - pick a class that sucks - master it - and kick tail
2 - be a smug elitest - and hate ur class - and treat everyone thats not identical to u like crap.

or you can play what you like and dont give a f#$% about others?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
As for MM I already covered it in my first post.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Also Demonicfury you have no rating above 1500 in any bracket of PVP, and you haven't done much in PVE either :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
i feel ya broski..ive been bm for ever back in the times of the big red cat..now i see beastmasters everywhere with my pets ..lol..edit yea im in beast spec atm..lol its my fishing beast spec..lmao
Edited by Mossy on 10/7/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
you guys realize that BM spec was never the good spec because it was to simple right? it had the least utility out of all the specs, now you can get all the mm and survival moves while still being BM. BM burst has always been good now it has the utility as well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
beast is always been beast get it right..you know nothing
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
How can you blame it all on being the FoTM? The spec was basically a no mans zone for min/maxxers like myself. Now that is it a possibility for raiding/pvp WHY would we long time hunters not give it a go?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/07/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Earthroot
This is now a hawt female hunters who want to make out with big daddy root thread.
Stay on topic please.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I play MM because I like MM and I have nightmares about BC BM.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Playin BM cuz why not?
PvP is not about skill with the state of the spec atm, but it's super lulzy.
Every single time I land a kill, I laugh my !@# off.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/07/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Earthroot
This is now a hawt female hunters who want to make out with big daddy root thread.
Stay on topic please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Lamour
I guess i am going to play MM to be different from the millions of Bm hunter fanboi's now that it is apparently the FoTM spec. Which is unfortunate because i like my Quillen in Dungeons.

I play BM sarcastically

You, sir or madam, win! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I also have played BM since I started my hunter. BM is in a good place now, but soon people will develop counters and watch for the signs with BM hunters. It won't be long before good PvP'rs work out how to damage mitigate when we turn all red and angry, then cc us and get us on the counter when our focus has been drained.

It will come down to skill and gear in the end. I mean, once we blow all our CD's and burst damage, if the target survives and then comes back at us, you will need to start kiting and things like that. An art that some hunters may lose becuase of their reliance on simply nuking and killing a target in 5 secs flat.

Sure, we can blow up the average Joe (btw - sorry to all those Joe's out there) in the world, and maybe in random bg's, but in arena and rated, we will be made to work for wins.

Don't everyone jump on the BM band wagon just yet!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hi folks! I play a hunter. I enjoy every spec. I'm glad BM is getting some more time in the light after being nerfed to hell in mid Wrath Naxx. I've missed our old pet-dependent friend of a spec.

The point is: you should learn to adapt to any spec and enjoy being a hunter, rather than this silly "My spec can beat up your spec, but only if there are less people playing my spec, because being in crowds is dirty." what-not.

The idea of a hunter is that ability to adapt to a situation and summon the tools to conquer it, not to use a muzzle-loaded rifle because they are like, so under-appreciated in modern hunting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]