Played BM my whole hunter career....but now

90 Pandaren Hunter
Am I weird for thinking it's silly to stop enjoying something because it's popular? It's WoW. There's so many hunters that almost everything is commonplace.

Use it if you like it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
> Plays BM because the majority don't
> BM actually becomes a viable option
> No longer wants to play BM

You have no actual opinion in Hunter specs and you conform to non-conformity in an attempt to not conform.

You're an idiot.

Pestilence laying down the law.

... basically put - either be a eleitest class like everyone else - or get made fun of every day u play - forever.

im bm cus cata bms where the class NOT to be.

just like blood dks are not the class to play in bgs. yet every time im in a bg with top kills on my blood - ppl love me then.

basically u have to pick the lesser of 2 evils

1 - pick a class that sucks - master it - and kick tail
2 - be a smug elitest - and hate ur class - and treat everyone thats not identical to u like crap.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Mannoroth/Talaspire/advanced

cool story, bro.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
All hunters that were already BM stay with us please. We will need your help training all the mm and sv hunts that bashed on us so hard about being noobs and how bm sux etc.and now they are playing the very thing they picked on us about. We must persist.

Just make sure if it comes up in convo that you were BM long before it was OP.

I salute you and every hunter that is sticking with the spec they love the best.
Reply Quote
@Rygar..or they will buy us a ticket for the nerf train and harrass blizz until they are top dogs again....which has already started.

BM damage needs to be rebalanced less burst more sustained damage...I feel great being able to pull a 60k-85k burst but feel lackluster at the end of any fight that lasts longer than 2 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I am not real big on BM or MM and love SV.

So I'm going to stick with what I enjoy this expansion. Survival.

With the way I put out DPS, regardless of spec, I doubt I will ever be removed from any raid I am in.

Fun > Raid > Simc
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
10/06/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Mâck
I guess i am going to play MM to be different from the millions of Bm hunter fanboi's now that it is apparently the FoTM spec. Which is unfortunate because i like my Quillen in Dungeons.

LOL hipster hunter...

Maybe you weren't around long enough but BM has been FotM spec many other times before. All the way back when BC released.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I am not real big on BM or MM and love SV.

So I'm going to stick with what I enjoy this expansion. Survival.

With the way I put out DPS, regardless of spec, I doubt I will ever be removed from any raid I am in.

Fun > Raid > Simc

Honestly, Surv isn't that far behind BM. MM could use a little love, but as long as you put out reasonable DPS and don't stand in the proverbial fire, I'm sure most hunters will be just fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]