Who has my name :(

85 Worgen Warrior
someone on this server has the name Kz and im willing to buy it back for gold, i forgot to reserve it when i left and it seems GoL is planning on coming back. send a mail ingame on Dawnbringer to Kayzee if u have it.
Edited by Kz on 10/6/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
GoL is coming back? which faction/when/why
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
They came back this week. Their name now is "GoL." Welcome back GoL! ::waves hands:: Did Akhn come back?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
GoL
10/15/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Vannileah
They came back this week. Their name now is "GoL." Welcome back GoL! ::waves hands:: Did Akhn come back?

Blizzard is being dumb with our name. We don't even have our real guild over here yet. You can no longer delete guilds so we had to pay to name changed the Gentlemen of Leisure on DB to GoL before we could Xfer the real guild over. However now we are getting an error "this name is already taken" so we have to wait for a GM.

Akhn did not come back. I believe Pathology still keeps in touch with him tho. We did pick up Radiation tho.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Zol FTW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]