[H]<No Direction> AU 10man recruitment

90 Orc Shaman
<No Direction> is recruiting! our roster is compiled of old time WoW players immersed in experience and skill, we're presently raiding MoP with a solid team for real progression. We're an Australian based guild our raid times are 8:30pm ST(During DLS) and raids will progress for a minimum of 3 hours, raid nights are on Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday/Monday.

Players who are interested in joining us must have a positive attitude toward raiding, this includes the possibility of being benched/sat out, we run with a 13man raiding team with skilled OS players chances are we may switch players to alter composition our allow benched players to participate. You must be able to take criticism and have some form of tolerance to raid wipes/our sense of humour. We're also pretty keen on obtaining players with common sense and with good communication skills over mumble/skype and in text.

Attendance wise we're looking for players who can commit to the majority of raids, 70% minimum and notification prior to absenteeism is appreciated so we can work out schedules or alterations to the raid group ahead of raid start.

To check on present recruitment needs visit our website/forums: http://theblueskull.net/ndf/

Or you may contact myself [Sîlënt] (excuse the filthy special characters) or [Arrithh] in game for information or queries.

Thankyou and hope to see you!

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
up. wtb guild name change
Edited by Felhorn on 10/7/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good guys.

Except Catsmash.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Catsmash is a top bloke.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump. Guild is now 6/6 MV and a great crew who I love to raid with!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Terry lasted half a raiding week before bailing. Well done Terry, I'm fkn impressed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
catsmash is a ninja, he ninjaed my heart :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Cats sleeps to much
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/08/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Arrithh
Cats sleeps to much

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
God I hate you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

Due to unrealised expectations, including the failure of my current raiding group to reach 6/6 MV in week one; even after dropping to 10 man rather then 25 man, I am seeking a new guild. I am an experienced ranked player looking for an established mature hardcore progression 25 man raid group, preferably Horde-side. I will only consider 10 man and Alliance if the guild is exceptional.

Note: I understand that the majority of guilds have already established the core of their raiding group for this Tier of progression. Therefore, if worst comes to worst, I will consider transfering with the release of Heart of Fear/Terrace of Endless Spring.

About Me
Vanilla: Main - Protection Warrior; Alt: Warlock - CoE Applier/SB spammer
Tank in now defunct server first guild <Anarchy> (Dragonblight-US)
BC -> Ulduar: Main - Protection Warrrior
BC progression ended at Muru due to recruitment stagnation.
ICC: Absent
Pre-Cata -> Present: Main - Warlock reroll

Monday: 6:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Wednesday: 6:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Thursday: 6:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Friday: 3:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Saturday/Sunday: 3:00pm – 2:00am AEST

Skype/Ventrilo/Mumble/Microphone - Yes
Computer - 80+ FPS in 25man raid combat
Internet Connection - Internode ADSL2+ 400GB

WoL report (last week)

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/09/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Qonnect
well when ur korean like me, you receive ur true calling prematurely, for me it was getting gladiator.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
yeah gl with that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)