Best place to RP as alliance?

11 Pandaren Rogue
I cant seem to find anywhere, I've tried SW, Exodar, Darnassus, and IF, no luck.
All I've ever seen are:
'LFM GILNEAZ RP 10+ PLZ OK LOLZ'
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Cathedral Square, Darnassus Temple, Mage District.

Guilds.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
There isn't a lot of random RP going on right now, but give the newness of the expansion to wear off and you should be finding plenty of random RP in Stormwind or Darnassus.
Reply Quote
Anyplace that has chairs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'd recommend trying to find it in better times of the day. Most folks leveling are online around 7am, to about midnight central. Best spots for pandaren rp I've seen thus far is in and around Darnassus, Teldrassil, and the greater portion of Stormwind, though I have seen a few lurking in Iron Forge as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I've long sense given up on random RP. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I usually won't turn down random RP without a good reason (ridiculous character concepts, etc.) but I generally don't RP much in the major cities. The best RP is often found through guilds and small groups of like-minded people. I'd suggest making a thread that describes your character and the sort of RP you're looking for. Chances are you'll get a few people interested and that may lead to meeting others.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/06/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Systar

:<

But this is how we found each other!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Also, leveling a bit won't hurt. While there are those of us who don't care what level you are, being on a low level toon does tend to hurt your chances for random RP since a lot of people won't even acknowledge such characters. It's sad, but it's unfortunately true.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/06/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Ferenold

:<

But this is how we found each other!

And now you never call.
You never write.
Best I get is a tell "Wanna RP soon?"
Then you log.

I cry at night, Ferry.
Reply Quote
74 Human Paladin
Oddly enough when I was starting my reroll character just now I came into the world infront of a confrontation involving members of the Clergy of the Holy Light in Northshire.... never know where things will pop up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/06/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Maximillien
Oddly enough when I was starting my reroll character just now I came into the world infront of a confrontation involving members of the Clergy of the Holy Light in Northshire.... never know where things will pop up.

I remember Moorwhelp telling me they were doing an abbey/school there, I think. Dang, I bet that was great.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I really wanna try to find RP in Pandaria sometime. Preferably Jade Forest since that zone epitomizes the best of the Pandaren art style.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Zhouliang
I really wanna try to find RP in Pandaria sometime. Preferably Jade Forest since that zone epitomizes the best of the Pandaren art style.

If you see anyone from <House Thorn> in the Jade Forest over the course of the next month, feel free to pester us for RP. We'll be there for a while IC before moving on to the other zones.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Qerrathien
pandaren
10/06/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Qerrathien
lurking in Iron Forge as well.

That imagery of a non-shado-pan-trained pandaren 'sneaking' about...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Major cities usually have rp...especially in taverns, inns, major landmarks....areas that are easily accessible and devoid of hostile mobs are also popular. I've seen people RP in Redridge, Darkshire...Gilneas *winces*....

My advice is to wander around ICly, and respond to things ICly, just as you would respond to things you see in real life. Especially if you never break character. At the least, you get a good laugh at driving non-RPers a little crazy, and at the best, you get someone who RPs back.

You're also welcome to stop by the Twilight Grove, for a meal or a chat. We're always here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Guilds. Guilds are where you are going to get the best amount of RP for your characters. It's tough waiting around for the one that fits to find you, or for you to find it, but once you do - at least for me anyway - the RP factor anywhere goes up a lot. Quality increases etc. You're still gonna get the derps, but it's gonna be better derps than before. xD
Reply Quote
You're free to join us for RP at the Cathedral or at Northshire. Moorwhelp is making it a point to pull all pandaren aside he can for tea and philosophical discussion to study how the two philosophies are to interact.
Reply Quote
33 Pandaren Monk
10/18/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Moorwhelp
You're free to join us for RP at the Cathedral or at Northshire. Moorwhelp is making it a point to pull all pandaren aside he can for tea and philosophical discussion to study how the two philosophies are to interact.

Did someone say tea?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Can I come for tea too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]