How may different posts does it take Blizz...

(Locked)

90 Undead Mage
before you at least acknowledge a problem? Your customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
25 Night Elf Druid
What problem?

Restarts were posted to take approximately and hour.

Times not up yet.
87 Blood Elf Priest
I think he means all the people stuck at "Connecting" despite their main realm being back up.
90 Undead Mage
Total time one hour for ALL realms. And if you check the realm status page, most are up, including mine. Problem is with the log-in server.
13 Worgen Druid
Yes, realms are only supposed to be done 15 minutes not an hour. Therefore it is a problem as a result of the restarts not due to the restarts.
90 Tauren Druid
This is something that I never understand. Blizz has to have people monitoring the forums 24/7. They must see all of these posts. It would really help if they would at least acknowledge the problem right away. That's customer service 101....
90 Human Warrior
What problem?

Times not up yet.

Got some brown on your nose there buddy...
90 Undead Mage
My issue is Blizzard's lack of response. There are a LOT of these posts now, and not 1 Blue. Even if they say, sorry we don't know what happened or how long it'll take to fix it. I can at least live with that. But ZERO response with this many complaints is typical Blizz. And horrid CS.
Edited by Necroluz on 10/7/2012 11:01 AM PDT
10/07/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Necroluz
But ZERO response with this many complaints in typical Blizz. And horrid CS.

That pretty much summarizes Blizzard.
90 Tauren Druid
Blizzard is known for their horrid customer service. They like to point and laugh at us nerds =)
What problem?

Times not up yet.

Yes but people don't know how to read. Don't throw logic at them too!
88 Orc Death Knight
What problem?

Times not up yet.

Reading comprehension failure...

server restarts for ALL servers finishing within an hour
not 1 hour per server which is what it amounts to right now...

so stand aside random citizen and let we heroes deal with this.

I am coming for you blizzard !!!
90 Human Rogue
Forum admins don't actually do !@#$. This shouldn't be news.

The ones from Vanilla and BC were actually productive
90 Human Warlock
just wish they would give an explanation to the problem with connecting
90 Human Hunter
how is it horrid, there are many other MMOs with little or no CS....So those that saying Blizzard has horrid, yeah right....

Have you thought that maybe they are working, and havent had time to send info to a moderator......

or would you rather have a network technician take time away from dealing with the issue to post....thus taking more time to fix the issue...
Edited by Laeran on 10/7/2012 11:06 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
If I were them, it would be really hard to force myself to respond especially when most of these posts don't follow their own rules. Such as don't make multiple posts on the same topic. If people would confine all their whining to one post, maybe then we'd get a response.
85 Goblin Rogue
What problem?

Times not up yet.

Except that it says servers are up (which you'd see to if you checked) and there's apparently something wrong with authentication servers... which has nothing to do with restarts.

Me thinks it is YOU that can not read.
90 Pandaren Shaman
There's no doubt in my mind that Blizzard has not seen the abundance of threads addressing this issue. However, there is a post or two made by Blizzard addressing this issue. Players need to take a moment and search for these.
90 Undead Mage
What problem?

Times not up yet.

Apparantly, neither do you. Realms are up brainiac, if you checked and READ the realm staus page, you'd see that. The problem once again is the login server, and Blizzard's utter lack of customer service and response.
90 Draenei Paladin
I think most of the Blues who are working at this time of day are doing better things.

Like FIXING THE PROBLEM instead of pandering to peoples perceived right to know exactly whats going on all the time.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]